Unpaid dividends

• I didn’t get any in play dividends for Salah’s goals Wednesday night. Also I have 37 shares in Hwang Hee-Chan but received only 1p for his goal and 1p for his assist. Not 37p for each. Is this correct?

• @NewUser92367 How long have you held the shares? Only shares purchased in the last 30 days receive IPDs.

• Check the dates you bought the rest of the chain's and also the salahs. Ipds are only eligible for the first 30 days

• Ah that explains it, I would have had Salah for over 30 and the majority of Hwang. Thanks for clearing that up

• Anybody had their Willian MB for Wednesday yet?

• @Terrier no.

• @Terrier

Likewise, no. No response to my email either.

Really poor, as it doesn't normally take this long to correct a MB payout mistake.

• If I don't have my Willian dividends by 12pm today then I shall be testing out my priority customer service email address.

• No Willian divs, no response.

• @Yellow any news mate?

• @MickTurbo said in Unpaid dividends:

@Yellow any news mate?

Nope. I emailed priority support over an hour ago. I wouldn't necessarily expect a response within that timeframe but I look forward to seeing how quick 'priority' service is. This is the email I sent:

Dear FI,

Please can you provide an update on Willian's MB payout from Wednesday night?

A lot of people appear to be questioning their commitment to FI following some recent changes, such as:

Widening of spreads
    Reduction in triple MB days
    'Greedy' IPO prices (especially when the player already exists on FI! Ahmed Elmohamady for example)
    Changes to amount of futures needed to move price
    Attractiveness of dividend yields

and the failure to pay out promptly on Willian isn't helping this issue.

I'm owed £30. That may represent a fraction of my portfolio but it's the underlying problem that I'm more concerned with. The prompt payment of dividends is one of the absolute basics a customer would expect from FI. When criticism is aimed at FI, I usually take a pro FI stance but I'm struggling to do so at the moment and am beginning to feel FI don't really care about their customers.

My assumption is that it's taking longer to pay out MB on Willian as he's a squad player, but if correct, then that should have been tested before now, and should have been rectified by now. I work in IT and completely understand that things don't always go to plan, but at the very least I would expect better communication about the ongoing problems. People are left to speculate on what the issue is and that doesn't do anything good for confidence in the platform. Personally I don't think a tweet is good enough as it assumes everyone affected is on Twitter.

Please can you provide an update on when Willian's MB will be paid? And also provide an explanation why it is taking so long for him to be paid? I think people will appreciate some honest communication and it would go some way to restoring faith.

• @Yellow bit more diplomatic than mine which was typed in anger at about 1am lol. Funnily enough since asking you I have had a reply, only took 37 hours to get back to me with a few lines expressing apologies and to assure me the tech team is investigating

• I just got paid as a 'manual adjustment' @MickTurbo

You?

• Yes mate. Manual adjustment. I'd still be very interested to see how if at all, they've addressed the other issues u raised though. I'm sure a lot of ppl would be. I dont expect you've got a reply yet though

• @MickTurbo said in Unpaid dividends:

Yes mate. Manual adjustment. I'd still be very interested to see how if at all, they've addressed the other issues u raised though. I'm sure a lot of ppl would be. I dont expect you've got a reply yet though

When I've had top 200 players win MB, it comes through as 'Media Dividends'. When Willian won, not only did it not turn up automatically, but it just came through as a Manual Adjustment credit.

So the theory I'm sticking with at the moment is that although FI have managed to get squad players showing in the MB rankings, they haven't yet got them being paid automatically for media wins. I'd expect delays to any payouts for squad players until they fix this 😔 unless that's what the maintenance this morning was addressing.

• @Yellow I’m just wondering if they’re adjusting their system before paying out in case they had to anymore ‘manual adjustments’

• @Terrier said in Unpaid dividends:

@Yellow I’m just wondering if they’re adjusting their system before paying out in case they had to anymore ‘manual adjustments’

You mean with the maintenance this morning?

If so then yes, I hope that's what they were doing (if it's not already fixed). Otherwise we will have instances of 'where are my dividends?' every time a squad player wins, which is no good for confidence in FI.

• @Yellow I’m guessing so, I can’t think of any other reason for it to happen like that.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.