New players

• Does anyone else think it's a little crazy that FI is missing out on players. I mean for example, take Fikayo Tomori at Chelsea. He's played 4 premier league games, and scored 1 goal, played both champions league games and got an assist and made an appearance in the Super Cup final. He's just been called up into the England squad yet he's nowhere on the index.

I know IPO don't work very well/smoothly and they went through a process of getting all the promoted teams players on, but surely a guy whose started more than half of the teams league games and both Champions League ties and is in the England squad deserves to be on the index.

I reckon FI are missing out as there would have been a buzz after his goal in the Premier league which people would have jumped on and potentially flipped him already and raking in commission.

• yes, everybody.

• @nicky540 said in New players:

yes, everybody.

Doesn't waste words our @nicky540 but gets it spot on. 🤣

• @Brane_Ormso said in New players:

Does anyone else think it's a little crazy that FI is missing out on players. I mean for example, take Fikayo Tomori at Chelsea. He's played 4 premier league games, and scored 1 goal, played both champions league games and got an assist and made an appearance in the Super Cup final. He's just been called up into the England squad yet he's nowhere on the index.

I know IPO don't work very well/smoothly and they went through a process of getting all the promoted teams players on, but surely a guy whose started more than half of the teams league games and both Champions League ties and is in the England squad deserves to be on the index.

I reckon FI are missing out as there would have been a buzz after his goal in the Premier league which people would have jumped on and potentially flipped him already and raking in commission.

FI are IPOing new players from the 7th October onwards. The players will be announced on the 6th October: https://footballindex.news/ipo-statement-4th-october-2019/

• @Londoner
    https://footballindex.news/ipo-statement-4th-october-2019/
    not anymore - they've been put back to w/c 11th November

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.