Brace Yourself. Barcelona's Fatty Is To Be IPOd Soonish

• I've just read the FI statement and there's a strong hint that alongside the promised promoted sides other IPOs that have been popularily been requested will be offered too. The Barcelona kid surely.

• Aren’t IPOs put back to 11 November?
    It’s on another thread

• @Ringers Oh great. A month of top 200 getting battered price wise.☹️

• Can't wait, another load of decent players no doubt gonna get sold to buy ipo's.
    So looking forward to the sell off🤔

• Sell off looms. I hope they get most of the high profile IPOs in one outing. Fati needs to be out there. There'll be loads selling off in hope of getting him. If he doesn't surface in next IPOs I guess we face more unsettlement in the future.

• @Gazz127 said in Brace Yourself. Barcelona's Fatty Is To Be IPOd Soonish:

Can't wait, another load of decent players no doubt gonna get sold to buy ipo's.
    So looking forward to the sell off🤔

I’m pretty sure people will have already been holding money back, it might go back in.

• @Dalien-Smith I think you're wrong, if you read the statement again it says that they will prioritise players in newly promoted teams in the 5 pb leagues, which initmates that the likes of fati at Barca, camavinga at nice and Elliott at Liverpool won't be added until after the newly promoted teams players

• @Tom77 Let's hope so eh.

• I also think all the top guys will be auctioned out as hinted to in the fig podcast, like a blind bid.

• @Ddr Statement reads

'... we continue to see and acknowledge the growing list of footballers requested outside of these promoted sides, and we intend to act on this feedback from the Football Index Community.'

• @Dalien-Smith yes but it clearly says before that that they are prioritising players in the newly promoted teams, so if the PRIORITY is these newly promoted teams players than new players at teams already I on leagues aren't a priority and that means they will be added after not before what they are prioritising

• @Ddr The only thing clear to me and is nothing is clear and the text is open to speculation. Loose speculation causes port depreciation. I'm not clear if Fati is coming but at the same time I can't rule it out.

• @Dalien-Smith I think it's perfectly clear because they say prioritising players in promoted teams , which means that these will come before anyone else. I'm not saying fati and the likes (I've emailed them with about 15 players to be adddd) won't be added, just that they won't be in the next batch of ipo releases. I'd imagine that they'll do the players from the promoted teams in the 2 remaining leagues in the next release and the release after that (whenever that will be, may be late November or december) will include new players in all 5 pb leagues

• @Ddr So I've got this 'friend" sitting on 400 shares of a famed world cup winning Manchester United player. He's ready to IS them all this week in anticipation of Fati IPOing in the near future. Your advice would be hold tight. He's definitely not coming in the next batch.

• @Dalien-Smith imo I don't think he'll be on there in the next month. Others may have a diff opinion, in fact @Vespasian32 @Ericali , what do you think? The likes of fati and camavinga, when do you guys think they'll get ipo's?

• @Dalien-Smith also, I'd tell your 'friend' not to is a certain Frenchman unless he's got big profit sitting in him, already had a massive drop off so to is now would only compound the loss of potential profit, but hey, it's your 'friend's money, portfolio and decision;)

• @Dalien-Smith The earliest he can ipo is a month away, an awful lot can happen in a month on FI.
    I wouldn’t IS this Frenchman until it’s absolutely necessary

• @Ddr said in Brace Yourself. Barcelona's Fatty Is To Be IPOd Soonish:

@Dalien-Smith imo I don't think he'll be on there in the next month. Others may have a diff opinion, in fact @Vespasian32 @Ericali , what do you think? The likes of fati and camavinga, when do you guys think they'll get ipo's?

From the statement, I read it as the batch which was due to be released w/c 07/10/19 (newly promoted sides) will now be released in November.

After that, we should have the players that everyone is speculating about, but how long after is anyone's guess?🤷

• @Ericali ok, pretty much what I thought, thanks for confirming

• If it is @Ericali guaranteed then it is settled. I will tell my 'friend' to retain his rapidly declining shares until a clearer timeline for the emergence of this Fati lad.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.