Callum Wilson shameless pump

• Banned

Free tip, short term hold low risk and here is why.

1. likely to play for England in the euros qualifying games.
    2. starter in the Prem League.
    3. news of a big move to Man U a few days ago.

I'd say, get on it now at £1.26. Aim at selling at £1.70 if his price goes up. If the Man U move goes ahead his price will rocket! If it doesn't happen his price will remain similar to what it is now and sell after the transfer window closes in Jan 2020.

Or get on board the Messi/Proba train like everyone else.

Am I wrong? Then tell me why! Holding 300 myself at 1.24 a share

• you are in danger of creating a bad name for yourself...

• @Deano4dawin said in Callum Wilson shameless pump:

Free tip, short term hold low risk and here is why.

1. likely to play for England in the euros qualifying games.
    2. starter in the Prem League.
    3. news of a big move to Man U a few days ago.

I'd say, get on it now at £1.26. Aim at selling at £1.70 if his price goes up. If the Man U move goes ahead his price will rocket! If it doesn't happen his price will remain similar to what it is now and sell after the transfer window closes in Jan 2020.

Or get on board the Messi/Proba train like everyone else.

Am I wrong? Then tell me why! Holding 300 myself at 1.24 a share

Lol

• Banned

@G27 said in Callum Wilson shameless pump:

you are in danger of creating a bad name for yourself...

That's cool, made 900% profit in 18 months. Get on it or dont not bothered buddy

• i just wondered what was wrong with the previous thread you started on him 24 hours ago - you are trying to take the p*ss out of people mate

• Banned

@G27 said in Callum Wilson shameless pump:

i just wondered what was wrong with the previous thread you started on him 24 hours ago - you are trying to take the p*ss out of people mate

Dont read the post then...move on troll someone else

• @G27 .. Would I be right in thinking this is exactly the sort of trader @janner73 was trying to warn new users about last week?? I see the issue here, one guy trying to make quick profit from the rest of us, as opposed to the majority of the forum trying to assist one another in finding players worth adding to your port... I read in one of his previous posts he said £50 is a lot of money to him, maybe the 900% profit has gone to his head and he feels the need to now rub in it everyones faces, taking cheap shots at the Pogba holders, who although I don't hold, lets be fair, without them, there wouldn't be a platform for idiots to make 900% profit on, so a little more respect could be shown surely?.. each to their own I guess..

• @Deano4dawin he’s hardly trolling you mate just pointing out his views to warn the newer members; I got caught out by a few posts like this when I joined, nice to see the older guys looking out for the newbies. Hope you make your profit and not to many others get burned.

• @Deano4dawin i was impressed with your returns over the last 18 months especially as you seem to have done it while staying under the radar but now youre coming across as cocky and very pushy now. I was actually looking at callum wilson lately but youve actually put me off him. Your 900% return is fantastic but its purely based on moving money from others to yourself which you have done respectfully in rhe past but when you start openly pump and dumping you lose that respect and it wont be long before people start ignoring all your posts.

• Banned

Wont check the post again, until his price goes up and I decide to sell and tell you all that I told you so. I had the same morons trolling my Winks and Kante posts which all made over 15p a share. Have a great weekend

• @Deano4dawin said in Callum Wilson shameless pump:

Wont check the post again, until his price goes up and I decide to sell and tell you all that I told you so. I had the same morons trolling my Winks and Kante posts which all made over 15p a share. Have a great weekend

Oh shut up you dry lunch. You said there's a Utd move and put him as a higher priority than Messi and Pogba.

Wilson will go up in price. You'll still be a mug.

• If I'd made 900% I'd change absolutely nothing about my strategy. Pumps included

• @Ole-ole Exactly the sort of trader. What I don't get is if someone has gone quietly about their business for the last 18 months and made the claimed ROI why would they need to change that strategy and turn into someone pumping left, right and centre.
    Could it be that the ROI is a lie, and he's actually been losing money so in order to recoup those losses he falsely brags about an imaginary ROI, then pumps a few players he's just bought and dumps them once everyone else buys.
    One things for sure - I wouldn't believe or trust a single word he says on here anymore.

• What a guy!!🛎🔚

• @janner73 I imagine the guy is chatting brown. People will stop listening to his pump and that ROi will start dropping

• Reputation now -10 which is, I think, when the forum starts limiting how much you can post. So his pumping days may soon be over.

• Banned

1_1570280537152_Screenshot_20191005-135639_Chrome.jpg 0_1570280537124_Screenshot_20191005-135631_Chrome.jpg

• Banned

Theres your profits..... shhhhhhhh

• @Deano4dawin .. minus the arrogant sshhh, fair play to you, im still baffled as to how you could afford 1200 Edwards, but respect your strategy, I wouldn't be brave enough to go all in on one player at a time, hope for your sake everyone doesn't now sell Callum Wilson!!

• @Coleyscrooge I didn't know this was a thing, I better take more care over my posts!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.