The Neymar Train !!

• Hey Guys

What a crazy 30 mins it has been for Neymar, massive sell-out !!

Dropping to as low as £9.78 but now back up to £10.13....

Any comments ? should we sell-off or hold or buy more at this lower price....

Cheers

AndyP

• Buy while he is low in my opinion, written similar on the other Neymar trail going, I topped up at £9.85 he is going to have MB flying now right up to the World Cup, definitely a hold for me

• @Matt369 Good choice....hold for me as well and to be honest it is not like he is out for a year !! he will be back for the World Cup.

• Yeah, his operation is likely to create a whole string of "will he be fit / won't he be fit" media articles in the lead up to the World Cup.

Then followed by another media frenzy at the World Cup when he returns from injury and either plays really well or has a shocker.

• @AndyP32 very true! And with the 2% and loss of dividends if you sold he would have to drop about £1 lower for it to be worthwhile, having said that there is an argument you could make more money elsewhere for example if you had invested in DiMaria early enough or Cavani

• @Matt369 cheers, Did you get any benefit from Griezmann yesterday?

• @AndyP32 I did, not as heavily invested as Neymar but two PB payouts in a week and price rise about 80p was nice, did you?

• Just seen someone buy 100 Neymar, 100 Kane, 100 Hazard, 100 Dembele, 100 of someone else I could not read it in time. If only I had that money spare.

• @Joking I've got around 80 of each, and in all of those players you've mentioned.

• @Joking Was his name Erik Sven Rockie McDougall?

• @Agatello said in The Neymar Train !!:

@Joking Was his name Erik Sven Rockie McDougall?

Kristian for short

• The Neymar train is running out of steam, its all about the Pogba train now, Neymar out for the rest of the season (at best), how much more can the press talk about someones ankle, you can currently get twice the shares in Pogba by trading in your Neymars and he will generate twice if not more Media wins thats like 4x your getting now on current investment , Pogba's price will go up in that time Neymar's down, in 2 months time when Neymar's price has bottomed out buy back more with the extra bonus you have also made in price rise of Pogba, thats like a win win with a 4 pronged attack, oh and maybe even a little cheeky PB in there at some point as well, Footballindex is all about the now, sleeping money doesn't make money. Always stay 2 moves ahead of the rest.

• @SMacFI I think the huge spread and commission is protecting Neymar a bit. People will still want Neymar so will need to buy back when he returns. To do this without losing out his price would need to drop around £1 or you'd need to make that money from pogba. Not saying it's not possible but seams a risk and I have a feeling that the length of time out will change alot which will generate MB and keep the price high along with the 'one name bonus' which is inflating his MB scores.

• No need to instant sell, I sold my Neymar to market at £10.24, whilst many sell there are always buyers for the top players and always wise trying to sell to market

• @Ermejo
    Am i right in thinking selling to market has a 4% commission instead of 2%??

• @James Nope, always 2% commission!

• Harry the hurriKane is gonna derail the neymar train!!!

• @NewUser122908 said in The Neymar Train !!:

Harry the hurriKane is gonna derail the neymar train!!!

It will take something special to derail the one footed wonder I think he’s actually up 3p today
    People are proping up there investments and stipping the buzz wins. The day he goes bang will be quite spectacular!

In my humble opinion buying a future with a 70p spread is asking for trouble especially when the sell to market que starts that’s one cue id not like to be at the back of... A £1 drop = £100,000 of shares your would stuck behind as a trader. He can’t even step on a football field to train fully till May by time June comes he can’t be upto his best so fast.. if you look at Danny Rose Toby Alderweirald you can see it don’t happen over night took Eric Lamela 2 months from starting off bench to match fitness

• @Chicken-Badge said in The Neymar Train !!:

@NewUser122908 said in The Neymar Train !!:

Harry the hurriKane is gonna derail the neymar train!!!

It will take something special to derail the one footed wonder I think he’s actually up 3p today
    People are proping up there investments and stipping the buzz wins. The day he goes bang will be quite spectacular!

In my humble opinion buying a future with a 70p spread is asking for trouble especially when the sell to market que starts that’s one cue id not like to be at the back of... A £1 drop = £100,000 of shares your would stuck behind as a trader. He can’t even step on a football field to train fully till May by time June comes he can’t be upto his best so fast.. if you look at Danny Rose Toby Alderweirald you can see it don’t happen over night took Eric Lamela 2 months from starting off bench to match fitness

Ok perhaps not derail catch and overtake though is a real possibility, I have both but can't see Kane not continuing to climb even though I think a lot will hold on neymar Kane will keep closing the gap I'm sure

• With Kane it’s logic that he’s English and got a World Cup where a nations hopes are on his shoulders hence all good and he will take over Neymar. Now if he broke his 5th matartarsel he would dive faster than Tom Dailey has he wouldn’t have MB to back him up has much has Neymar!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.