Kieran Tierney

• With Tierney just recently back from injury and making a impression with Arsenal do you see his price going much higher than £2.02 a share? I got in at £1.47 for 50 shares and don’t know if I should cash in. Thanks in advance :)

• Ironically, £1.47 was the price I sold at when it became clear he wouldn't be signing for Arsenal in the summer.

The bastard.

I think he has room to move up more if he starts every match and is posting consistent PB scores. Already made Top Defender once and made some MB and was rated at Celtic, so every chance.

• @Ralph-Wiggum
    you know for next transfer period not to listen to a word they say in the papers.
    I have 56 in him and gutted i didnt buy more. Was convinced this signing was next summer

• @NewUser113505 I honestly think 9 times out of 10 he's gonna be arsenals best defensive PB performer. Say what you want about arsenal but they'll win more games than they'll lose, that makes him a proper PB player in my book. Never gonna reach TAA levels price wise purely cos hes Scottish but still good for maybe 50% growth of thursday nights performance was anything to go by. Seems to have plenty to say as well which is always a good thing

• @MickTurbo said in Kieran Tierney:

9 times out of 10 he's gonna be arsenals best defensive PB performer. Say what you want about arsenal but they'll win more games than they'll lose,

I tend to agree but it's not likely they will keep many clean sheets with the rest of that defence so not totally sure he will threaten winning PB very often?

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.