Under £1.50 pb league and euros

• Looking for a shortlist of players that are under £2, preferably under £1.50 that play as first team choice for a pb league team, in European competition and play for their international team too.

I have just sold a few that fit the bill... So please don't compound the mistake by mentioning; dzeko or mertens.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• Diogo Jota is my latest long term pick, he fits all the above although might not start for portugal but was in the september squad. He also has potential big transfer imo at his age still 22.
    He’s dipped due to wolves form and a foot injury.

Andre Silva is similar to Jota in circumstances.

One that surprises me who isn’t over a £1 is Forsberg, 90p he’s a penalty taker, assist machine and gets goals.

Belotti is the other decent size hold, surely this summer he moves from Torino, 25 years old probably Italy’s main striker also.

I’m keeping all those for the Euro’s and just topping up on dips.

• Only 3 of mine fit the bill at <£1.50

Verratti £1.33 - hold for cap app, expect a PB win or 2, possible late stages of CL, and euros
    Castagne 69p - cap app, CL and maybe EL which wouldnt be a bad thing. Fashionable club and nation
    Halstenberg 99p - it's not news, hes capable of some huge PB scores and should be at euros, CL possible EL

• Torres-Valencia
    Sow- Frankfurt
    barrella-inter
    Gil-Seville
    sabitzer-Leipzig
    Lookman although he’s not playing much at the minute

• Nicolo Barella - Inter and Italy - £1.31

• Look no further than Beric! Cheap, overdue being overdue a goal... But seriously new manager bounce could happen...

Morata... Should be nearly match fit/sharp now, just needs goals, they will come.

Did Rabiot fall out with the whole of France? If not, he's doing OK at Juve, can see him turning his career around this season.

• @MickTurbo said in Under £1.50 pb league and euros:

Only 3 of mine fit the bill at <£1.50

Verratti £1.33 - hold for cap app, expect a PB win or 2, possible late stages of CL, and euros
    Castagne 69p - cap app, CL and maybe EL which wouldnt be a bad thing. Fashionable club and nation
    Halstenberg 99p - it's not news, hes capable of some huge PB scores and should be at euros, CL possible EL

I concur on all these 3, and I only currently own 2 of them.

• Breel Embolo - Monchengladbach and Switzerland
    Nico Elvedi - Monchengladbach and Switzerland

• Armenia are in with a good shout of qualifying, Mkhitaryan is a good buy imo

• Couple more I could mention who are <£2

Verschaeren - Already getting a game for belgium. Should at least make the squad for the euros, big future £1.68

Frenkie - £1.96. Absolutely the most boring hold I've got. Make no mistake. He hasnt threatened PB, hes fluctuated between 3p in the green and his present 1p in the red and even during the IPD period I think I only got 1 assist from a holland game. Seriously boring. Could be a huge star in the future though and a revelation in the euros in terms of mainstream recognition. Also expect his PB to get a boost when messi is back knocking 90 minutes out regularly because we all know what he does to that side

• @MickTurbo any reason as to why De Jong’s PB scores haven’t been up to scratch? Don’t follow him so unsure what position he plays exactly, but I’d thought a midfield player for Barca would be racking up huge scores every week

• Orban - RB Leipzig and Hungary - 70p
    Club captain and capable of goals and won PB already this season.
    Ramos - Real Madrid and Spain - £1.01
    Penalty taker for club and country, later stages of every tournament (maybe EL this year?), press love to hate him.
    Tah and Akanji - Both £1.11, both proven PB winners and both in big dips.
    Halstenberg - As mentioned above.

• Went on spending spree, most mentioned have been bought.

• @Vespasian32 who’s the favourite out of the ones you bought?

• @Andy the one who makes the most money, so I'll let you know in 6 months.

But forsberg defo jumps out as undervalued

• @Andy to be fair his PB hasnt been shite, hes averaged over 120 in his last 5 games. As I've mentioned, that's with very little in the way of goal involvements.

He recently scored 130 in a 2-0 defeat to getafe but interestingly only 101 in a 2-0 win over the same team a week later. The difference being that he played centrally for the good score in the loss, and on the right of a 3 for the iffy score in the win. So clearly hes far more valuable in the centre which is where I think he will be predominantly used.

Another factor is Barca's generally iffy form. Messi's back now so that's gonna change

• @Vespasian32 great idea of a thread. This has been my tactic to buy these players as well as Europa league non pb/ Euro 2020 players.

To fit your remit I have the following:

Raphael Varane 67p
    Yussuf Poulsen £1.16
    Ilkay Gundogan 87p
    Denis Cheryshev 44p
    Clement lenglet 69p
    Marco Veratti £1.33
    Jasper cillesen 36p
    Thibaut Courtois 49p
    Toby alderweireld 67p
    Wout Weghorst £1.24
    Yann Sommer 37p
    Alvaro Morata £1.05
    Nelson Semedo 52p
    Marco Reus £1.10

• @NewUser731 good list, but I was trigger happy and the moneys gone. Some of yours made the list.

• @Vespasian32 who did you go for out of curiosity?

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.