Tuanzebe.

• When will he get a move to a top 6 team. Or a big team?😉 Best def utd have.

• I don’t like your tone 😂

• @DavidMUFC1987 could b worse cud b 2 nil like wolves

• @CLACKETT
    I don’t think it can get much worse, this is relegation form! We just don’t have any goals in us! Empty, nothing in our locker

• @DavidMUFC1987 the fans knew it before, but now it’s evident for the rest of the league to see how important securing another midfielder for us was this summer gone.
    How the Ole didn’t push the board to sign a midfielder is beyond me.

• @Andy makes me laugh a bit, it’s all Pogba’s fault, he’s everything that’s wrong with the club, he’s the devil, I’d love to see United’s record without him cause I’m certain it’s considerably worse, he is the only player at United that any top team would be remotely interested in. I’m sure plenty of United fans will somehow try put the blame on him for Thursday night and today! He’s head and shoulders above that squad, I don’t blame him for wanting to leave at all

• @Andy
    We don’t know what goes on behind the scenes, I do not believe for a second Ole didn’t want more players brought in! The glazers only the other day sold another 24,000 shares in United raising over 400 million! Was the money there to buy new players?? I’m not quite sure!

• @ChazFI123 said in Tuanzebe.:

@Andy makes me laugh a bit, it’s all Pogba’s fault, he’s everything that’s wrong with the club, he’s the devil, I’d love to see United’s record without him cause I’m certain it’s considerably worse, he is the only player at United that any top team would be remotely interested in. I’m sure plenty of United fans will somehow try put the blame on him for Thursday night and today! He’s head and shoulders above that squad, I don’t blame him for wanting to leave at all

It is shocking really. Can’t argue with anything you said. Pogba is streets ahead of any midfielder today - we seriously need him back and performing. I don’t blame him for wanting to leave, but obviously as a fan I would love for him to stay

• @DavidMUFC1987 said in Tuanzebe.:

@Andy
    We don’t know what goes on behind the scenes, I do not believe for a second Ole didn’t want more players brought in! The glazers only the other day sold another 24,000 shares in United raising over 400 million! Was the money there to buy new players?? I’m not quite sure!

Honestly don’t even know. It surely is a mess behind closed doors - I just don’t understand how the board are so slow at recruiting players.

• @Andy this bloke has just won the World Cup, was one of the best players in the tournament, would you want to turn up every week to have to play with Mata, Matic, Fred, Pereira if you were him. It annoys me how much of the blame he gets, everyone’s happy when he’s scoring or playing well but as soon as it goes wrong it’s his fault- even if he’s not playing!! Ole’s interviews annoy me more than the results

• @ChazFI123 agreed. I certainly wouldn’t want to be playing with that crop of midfielders. Think you’ve hit the nail on the head there, I’m actually starting to get seriously frustrated with what he says in interviews. Annoys me when he says it was a decent performance, when it clearly isn’t. Is he watching the same match?

• Out of the whole man Utd squad pogba martial tuanzebe bassika r the only lot worth keeping James ain bad rest of them belong in the bin. Maguire needs a regular partner rojo come on piss poor. Ole gota go n Woodward get a manager who can manage !

• @CLACKETT
    I actually think people look at that team sheet today and think that team is capable of competing for top 4, top 6. That is a bang average team, no manager in the world could do anything with that squad. Klopp, Guardiola, doesn’t matter who we get! That squad needs investment and not just investment. It needs quality, experienced players

• @Andy can’t believe the man who’s talking the most sense at the club is a goalkeeper from Madrid!! If you haven’t seen it watch De Gea’s interview after the game yet, that’s the first time I’ve seen any emotion from a player or even acceptance that everything at the club is wrong in a long time

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.