Ideal Time to Buy Your Zlatan Futures!

• If you have been thinking of buying into/topping up in Zlatan ahead of his possible return to Old Trafford to save Man Utd's season, today or early tomorrow seems like a good time to make your purchase. As a reminder, a giant statue of him is scheduled for unveiling tomorrow, making him a very strong contender for MB dividends tomorrow. Yes, I do own him as do one or two others around here but I think I make some valid points!

• Any argument for buying a player based on winning MB dividends is virtually redundant now

• @Advinculas-Index tbf it's shit like this causing the redundancy. I suppose Crouch could tell a 10 Yr old anecdote and win it that day. Or maybe Tony Hibbert will be spotted in Waterstones buying a John Grisham novel.

• @Vespasian32 said in Ideal Time to Buy Your Zlatan Futures!:

@Advinculas-Index tbf it's shit like this causing the redundancy. I suppose Crouch could tell a 10 Yr old anecdote and win it that day. Or maybe Tony Hibbert will be spotted in Waterstones buying a John Grisham novel.

Tony Hibbert, Everton legend. 326 games, no goals!

• @Boris999 .. if Rashford carries on the way hes going hel be challenging Hibbert for that record... might be worth taking Zlatan for 6 months?!

• @Ole-ole said in Ideal Time to Buy Your Zlatan Futures!:

@Boris999 .. if Rashford carries on the way hes going hel be challenging Hibbert for that record... might be worth taking Zlatan for 6 months?!

Perhaps, but if we can't create chances for Rashford, how are we gonna create them for the Zlatan? Don't get me wrong, bring on the media div's, but I don't think he's the answer sadly.

• @Jimbob .. That's a good point, I think personally I would play Rashford on the wing with James and then Martial when hes fit (or can be arsed) down the middle, For me that's the best of a bad bunch really, I think at this point id take Zlatan purely because hes a winner and I don't think he would hold back in dressing down the team when they perfom like they have been recently, hell Zlatan for manager even, like most Utd fans at the mo, suppose im clutching at straws here, who knows what the future holds...

• @Ole-ole Yeah, his influence in the dressing room would be more valuable than on the pitch I reckon. Plus, once his arrogance starts to undermine Ole, there could be a lot of media div's paid out.

• @Jimbob .. in one way or another, Zlatans not done yet! haha

• He may be done with PB leagues though. This might be the last spike to sell.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.