Another Drop Moan with a LOL

• Port slowly been dropping for the last 7 to 10 days.

Was only a couple of quid down today.

THEN.

Neymar -14p in a flash
    Messi -12p in a flash
    Kane - 11p in a flash
    Salah -10p in a flash
    CHO - 10p in a flash
    Sterling -9p in a flash

Looks like a big boy or two have had enough and are out, out, out.

Not a great feeling at the moment, wonder who has called it a day and cashed out?

• I know 4 in the last few days have. Not sizeable ‘whale like’ portfolios, but a good £6000 through £35000. That is consumer confidence in your product FI..

• Yep, i own all those players

• @Milnerman Neymar's price is starting to look very appealing. In good form, possible transfer spec, 5% bonus and one of the safest holds for any dividend increase. Whether PB or MB are increased, tweaked or whatever, it will benefit him for sure. Even if neither are increased, once the internationals are over, we're back in business. Tempting. Very tempting.

• @Milnerman only player I hold out of all those is Messi, and I’m not overly concerned about his drop. I plan on holding him throughout the season for purely PB.
    Obviously I’m at a slight concern, but at this point it’s nothing major. He only just came back from injury

• @Sol I'm caught between a rock and a hard place at the moment.

I have a £3k (ish) port.

I'm around £1k (ish) in profit.

I don't want to add to the problem and cash out, but then I don't want to lose my profit and then it eat into my investment.

The product HAS changed over the last few weeks to months.

Reading between the lines - the current crop of users want quick wins - instant money and not wait the 3 years or so...….

Seems to be a lot of money has gone into the market and now a lot of money is going out - I just hope these people leaving arnt hoping there are hundreds of people like me, with their fingers over the sell button - then drop all their cash back in, snapping up low priced premium players. That would be naughty.

It's like holding Bale a few months ago - do you sell up or ride the storm?

I'm gonna ride the storm, but its concerning.

That said my pension pot has dropped thousands over the last week as the FTSE100 is shite....does that mean I sell up? No, ….so there I have made my mind up.

Another 6 months and all will be good.

• @Metropolis said in Another Drop Moan with a LOL:

@Milnerman Neymar's price is starting to look very appealing. In good form, possible transfer spec, 5% bonus and one of the safest holds for any dividend increase. Whether PB or MB are increased, tweaked or whatever, it will benefit him for sure. Even if neither are increased, once the internationals are over, we're back in business. Tempting. Very tempting.

I'd be wary, I sold because even if he starts winning pb, at the moment his price will go down. Mb is virtually a write off... Him, pogba, messi become the Andrew Robertson of mb... Consistent high scores but few winning scores, because on any match day someone will break an arm or score a worldy or a howler... Or Jordan ayew for some reason becomes noteworthy.

With pb alone there is a new ceiling price and its much lower than his current price. The arse is falling out of the Index, I'd wait for FI to address the problem before buying premium again. Atm their timeline is fixated on order books and nasdaq. So buying in prep for a div increase could be costly.

Getting a lot of backlash on twitter tho... So they may need a very sharp rethink!

• @Vespasian32

Your sold all your neymar and pogs?

• @Vespasian32 still undecided whether to buy just saying that it's appealing. He's surely one of the safest holds? If MB opens up to European outlets, he will benefit greatly. I wouldn't say MB is a write off based on 5/6 days. Need to give it a bit longer.

• @Chap pretty much. Whales on twitter all saying they have to dump them etc.

• Looks like they have blocked instant sell across the board at the moment

• @Advinculas-Index said in Another Drop Moan with a LOL:

Looks like they have blocked instant sell across the board at the moment

Really?

Its a kind of "Black Monday" feeling right now...!

• Yep, IS blocked. Oh oh! Bad sign that.

• @kristiang85 @Leighton for all players?

• I was watching the ticker half an hour ago and it was all just big sells but then minutes ago it was mainly buys so it's strange for them to block it at this precise moment, I am glad I pulled the trigger when I did tho

• Yep. I just tried on a cheap one of mine (Gianluca Mancini) and no dice. Could just be a technical issue, but it feels deliberate to me given the current climate of panic.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.