Deleted Topic

• @Antierror said in Deleted Topic:

@kristiang85 I remember the post it was more along the lines of the second option

There was a post tagging Dan, which was me - and yes it was along the lines of that.

@G27 said he forwarded it, but I'm sure the 'disturbing' language was just for our benefit. But he can confirm what he said to them. EDIT: He posted as I wrote this.

Now FI are making a mess of their PR on the forum, when simply they could have just posted something along the lines of "Rest assured we hear your concerns" etc.

• IMO FI need to pull there finger out as I can remember anyone recently stating their port is on the up at all.
    I amended mine this morning we a few IS's as one green made up for the reds I sold as a batch and they were simply falling continually.

Think FI need to do something...personally based around the 'Top 200' only to make the top stand out a bit more.

• @G27 said in Deleted Topic:

@kristiang85

here is exactly what i sent...

Chat started: 2019-10-07 11:43 AM UTC

(11:43:10 AM) gary: HI THERE

i think you guys need to read this thread...some quit major players pressing the exit button in reaction to the way things seem to be heading - you may have expected this but i think its quite a disturbing read for a growing company who most on the index adore.
    https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/13119/sounds-crazy-but-i-just-is-my-10k-port/27

(11:47:34 AM) *** Cooper joined the chat ***
    (11:47:48 AM) Cooper: Hi Gary, apologies for the delay.
    (11:51:11 AM) Cooper: Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I have passed this on to the relevant department to look into. Unfortunately I will not be able to provide you with an update as it is regarding other peoples account. Thank you again Gary.
    (11:52:58 AM) gary: no problem
    (11:53:39 AM) Cooper: Is there anything else that I can assist with?
    (11:54:02 AM) gary: no thankyou
    (11:54:29 AM) gary: quote: It would be quite easy for FI to reverse the current sell up mentality.

News of a future dividend increase (to include MB & PB, rather than IPDs) would encourage plenty of people to invest in the Index or not sell up - even if that dividend increase didn't kick in until say December or January.
    (11:55:31 AM) Cooper: That is a great suggestion that I have passed on as feedback to management.

Thanks for posting.

This is absolutely fine from my point of view, and should not warrant a full deletion of the thread.

• @kristiang85 ahh yes, i get ya, once you join you will see it but I just meant BEFORE people sign up.

Either way, this "moaning" on the forum and Twitter is not a bad thing. It will force FI to act.

Money is being withdrawn at an alarming rate, especially considering we are still in the midst of a deposit bonus.
    The smoke and mirrors tactics by management to gloss over the underlying issues have been found out.

• I was on the thread when it was deleted. Kinda suspected what was occurring so took a screenshot of the top of the page. Alas not the whole thing.

0_1570455960391_Screenshot_20191007-134458_Chrome.jpg

• @G27 said in Deleted Topic:

(11:55:31 AM) Cooper: That is a great suggestion that I have passed on as feedback to management.

I hate to crush peoples hopes but that is my typical response when my kids suggest we go to Disney World next week.

• @Chris-J said in Deleted Topic:

@G27 said in Deleted Topic:

I hate to crush peoples hopes but that is my typical response when my kids suggest we go to Disney World next week.

Oh absolutely. But at least someone is aware.

• Can I ask that we all remove our face masks before the authorities start opening fire ... πŸ€”πŸ€£

• It’s good to know that someone is sanitising our world. Imagine what trouble we could get into if we had our own opinions. I think it goes a little bit along these line:

-FI sanitise unsavoury elements
    -@johnboywalker picked up for being a commie subversive
    -Neymar re-priced at Β£2
    -Quick round up of FI traders around the beer halls of the UK
    -Annex Poland

• Hi All,

The thread in discussion was deleted as it was flagged/reported and unfortunately, it broke the community guidelines (due to GDPR, we cannot discuss this particular account and it’s associated thread in greater detail).

We do not delete threads on the Forum without the strongest consideration to maintain the integrity of the Forum.

We always value our Traders' opinions and feedback. Please note we are a gambling product and please only bet what you can afford.

Thank you for your continued support, the Forum is a major part of our thriving FI Community!

Cheers,
    Tom

• Candyman candyman candyman ... πŸ˜‰

• @johnboywalker said in Deleted Topic:

Candyman candyman candyman ... πŸ˜‰

2 more times before they appear - it's 5 in this timeline!

• @Ericali said in Deleted Topic:

@johnboywalker said in Deleted Topic:

Three times for Tom, five for the big cheese Adam Cole ... 🀣

• @FI_Tom said in Deleted Topic:

Hi All,

The thread in discussion was deleted as it was flagged/reported and unfortunately, it broke the community guidelines (due to GDPR, we cannot discuss this particular account and it’s associated thread in greater detail).

We do not delete threads on the Forum without the strongest consideration to maintain the integrity of the Forum.

We always value our Traders' opinions and feedback. Please note we are a gambling product and please only bet what you can afford.

Thank you for your continued support, the Forum is a major part of our thriving FI Community!

Cheers,
    Tom

Thanks for the response.

Can you specify which guidelines it fell foul of so the mistakes aren't made again?

• @kristiang85 Sneaky....

You trying to get a checkmate? πŸ˜‰

@kristiang85 Sneaky....

Someone exposed themselves...

@Ericali said in Deleted Topic:

@johnboywalker said in Deleted Topic:

Three times for Tom, five for the big cheese Adam Cole ... 🀣

0_1570458391421_220px-Candymanposter.jpg

@kristiang85 Sneaky....

A cheque mate?

No chance of that, they are gonna be flat broke after today ... πŸ€£πŸ€‘

@kristiang85 Sneaky....

Well it was actually one of the more sensible threads, of which there were many on a similar topic which are still up - and some do have a lot of rubbish in. So I'm genuinely interested. There are no nefarious reasons, I assure you.

I'm also a very small fish compared to some on here, so I have no reason to try to one-up FI or anything like that (I'm not entirely sure what you are suggesting, but I just get uncomfortable when information is taken away from a public forum of a product I am financially invested in).

@Ericali said in Deleted Topic:

@kristiang85 Sneaky....

No chance of that, they are gonna be flat broke after today ... πŸ€£πŸ€‘

I'm enjoying the madness!

It's even got me looking at the top end. Had a quick look at the top 200 today over the past 24 hours.

28 players in the green
    2 dead level
    170 in the red 😨