Why cm are so low value

• Is there any reason for cm being so cheap? Veratti, Saul, iniesta all seem to top out around £1.40

• @Simon-j Players' prices are mainly defined by their ability to provide dividends - either through generating a lot of media buzz or by getting high scores for performance buzz. A game-winning goal is worth 98 points (total), so players who score often tend to cost more - that is why you'll generally see higher prices for attacking midfielders than more defensive ones. However, passes also add up fast if you get a lot of them, so the best midfielder for passing within a team will often be priced higher than the rest. You've only selected a few examples, but look at Pogba 5.08 (media buzz), De Bruyne (4.50), Parejo (2.87), Kroos (2.46), Thiago (2.38) and Banega (1.91) - none are great goalscorers but they consistently win dividends through great passing and the odd goal. From your list, Veratti would be higher if he wasn't in the same team as Lo Celso, who tends to outscore him. Hope that helps!

• Would be great in fi included all dividend wins data for each player as well as the graph for price... Would help work out there value /pot value..... De bryne looks expensive will never get mb and unless I know how many pb he's had am just guessing values as only been on 2 weeks

• @Simon-j said in Why cm are so low value:

Would be great in fi included all dividend wins data for each player as well as the graph for price... Would help work out there value /pot value..... De bryne looks expensive will never get mb and unless I know how many pb he's had am just guessing values as only been on 2 weeks

all this stuff is on twitter accounts plus some paid services

• @Simon-j You're right, would be good if FI provided it and they say there is a stats service coming sometime. For now as Mike suggested follow FootballIndexAS on Twitter and consider subscribing to Football Index Edge (or ask Noir on the forum - I'm sure he's around somewhere!).

• @BL__FI cheers av just followed him some canny info

• @Simon-j

http://www.footyindexscout.co.uk

This website is a great source of free information and includes total number of times each individual player has won PB and/or MB

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.