Bonucci (38p) has 8 tasty looking IPD games in the next 30 days

• Bonucci scores the odd G&A, plays Sarri ball possession so has a shot at PB & is only 38p with 8 decent IPD games for Juve/Italy in the next 30 days;
    H – Greece 12/10
    A – Lichtenstein 15/10
    H – Bologna 19/10
    H- Loco Moscow 22/10
    A – Lecce 26/10
    H – Genoa 30/10
    A – Torino 2/11
    A- Loco Moscow 6/11

Yes he's 32 but usually starts every game & any PB/IPD contributions would give a great % return I think he's a decent longer term hold as well.

• I was banging on about him at 33p a few month ago. I agree hes a worthwhile long hold but if your planning on flipping he just cannot seem to break 41p

• @MickTurbo there's a few like him.. Post some good scores but not going to win pb without a gwg. Its just pot luck... Godin in same boat. You know the likes of him and bonucci will score 2-3 a season, and one of those will generate a big pb.

If that happens in next 8 games... This is a good pump, if it doesn't... He won't rise and you win or lose a couple pence.

Now is as good a time as any as that's a promising set of fixtures and it's a small risk as low spread and not going to plummet in price.

Not for me tho, during a dip like this it's time to top up on good holds that have taken a hit.

• @Vespasian32 so your at the top end again?

• @MickTurbo nah, even penny stocks can suffer so it seems 😂 kinda works in my favour as I diverse too much and have small holdings... So first time ever the dip works in my favour and allows me to increase my holding

Adli
    Sargeant
    Harit
    Mollet
    Stengs
    Lukebakio
    Jorginho
    Neves
    Bamba
    Kluivert
    Minamino
    Sabitzer
    Dilrosun
    Martinelli

All hit by the dip so I can top up. So it's not just pogba and neymar losing 💵 💵 💵

• @Vespasian32 I laid out what my short term strategy is yesterday so any player i mention now other than verschaeren and almada who I'm keeping long term, would undeniably be a pump and dump.

I'm just sticking to 4 players for now, the 2 mentioned and 2 short term flips. With luck my first 2 will be selling to market between 9 and 10pm on thursday to IPD chasers at hugely inflated prices

• @MickTurbo said in Bonucci (38p) has 8 tasty looking IPD games in the next 30 days:

I was banging on about him at 33p a few month ago. I agree hes a worthwhile long hold but if your planning on flipping he just cannot seem to break 41p

Bought him pre season at 27p then took some profit at 43p but gone back in at 37/8p as very low risk punt with possible decent upside, if not spectacular capital appreciation. I fancy he may well win a PB or 2 with a goal, so a safe if not flashy investment to stash some bonus money given the turbulence elsewhere.

• @Vespasian32 Stengs had a nice drop. I gladly took the chance to reduce my average share price. This boy will be a star!!

• @NewUser159387 Godin is similar. Had a little dip after coming off the weekend. Usually gets 3-4 goals a season, will have a big chance of PB on these days and its time to take profit then. Low risk holds.

• @NewUser159387 Saturday coming could be a decent chance for him looking at the other fixtures on that day

• @Snrub said in Bonucci (38p) has 8 tasty looking IPD games in the next 30 days:

@NewUser159387 Saturday coming could be a decent chance for him looking at the other fixtures on that day

Called it!

• Assist today and has 7 career PB wins now, good value.

• @NallyCat :-D Data straight from Football Index Scout? The 7 wins is a little misleading, back in the VERY early days of PB there were only 200 players who could win MB / PB, the crazy thing was that from that 200 only a few played outside the EPL and Bonucci's only competition was Donnarumma, there were days when only 1 player could win it (see Icardi's win record for example!)

But I'm only responding as he's on my pre-Euro list of players to buy and I haven't bought him yet :-(

Where's that regret 11 page.....

• Nice 10%+ bonus to hit in his first game (Def PB + Assist so 4p return) with a couple of ticks up in the price as well I think there's still more to come.

Ploughed the dividends into another cheap as chips "Golden Oldie" Modric at just 50p will threaten PB & likely chip in a few G&A against weak opposition.