FOOTIE pre deposit bonus

• i didnt make a note of it and cant remember what the FOOTIE was pre the deposit bonus period starting

was just curious if anybody else knew

• @MM I think around 120,000. It's still up from pre deposit bonus

• cheers, i think i remember seeing 122,000 but that was like 12 hours into the deposit bonus period

• i think if we ever started dropping well below the pre 120,000 that would be a red flag for me

otherwise very much think the international break, week or so after the 10% bonus period, this type of fluctuation is expected

• I think people who have just instant sold their portfolios need to look at that graph and have a serious re-think. Such growth can't happen without some eventual adjustment. That graph is beautiful, a steady upwards trajectory.

• @Ben_pz said in FOOTIE pre deposit bonus:

I think people who have just instant sold their portfolios need to look at that graph and have a serious re-think. Such growth can't happen without some eventual adjustment. That graph is beautiful, a steady upwards trajectory.

There is quite an obvious trendline, for sure. It is a pity we cannot download the data in Excel format; I'd do some closer analysis on it if so.

• graph only goes back to 1 june 2018 right, so FOOTIE has gone from:

20k to 125k in that time

i vaguely dabbled with FI back in 2017 but be interesting what the FOOTIE over the 2 years prior to June 2018 when it was in its infancy

is it logical to say the big returns have been seen mostly since June 2018?

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.