Good luck to those who shit the bed yesterday!

• So after a day or two of portfolio dropping its good to be back moving in the right direction again. Onwards & upwards and so forth!
    Just wanna say to those who instant sold their portfolios in a panic over the last few days... best of luck finding these kinda returns in anything else you invest your time & money into!
    πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

• I wouldnt gloat just yet mate. If you're seeing green that's great but people think they are buying dips, like a lot of us thought we were doing a month ago

• @MickTurbo But the market has gone up in this time so were they not in fact correctly buying the dip?

• @Wiillaah throw a div increase in for a rite nice christmas or early new year just for good measure cheers all. P.s football till i die rite intae them!!

• @Ben_pz hard to say. If you've bought the dip on div winners you've probably seen loads of red. If you've bought the bottom end you may have made money through the greater fool theory.

I know the malens boards haland's etc have risen a lot but a lot of the dross that has risen takes really not a huge WOM to push significantly by comparison to the dips in neymar pogba and others so, since nobody really knows what the footy actually represents, I'm really struggling to see where or how the market has grown.

Good luck to you all, but for now I've certainly got no regrets. I've kept a very small interest in the index of about Β£2700 and probably will end up buying dips in large volumes at some stage but until weve got some actual reason for buying, then I think the bottom could still be some way off, at least for those players that I'm interested in buying, ie those who have historically had actual underlying value in terms of dividends

• for those who think about selling up in the future and cant deal with it. think how sick ud be if in 5/10 years time this is a worldwide company sponsoring your club. everyday reminding you, zero enjoyment out of football. grow some and believe. football is life

• @Wiillaah

Didnt sell any : ) instant sell for decent players is a waste of money... matter of time before they rise again

• The MB King is back on the rise too!! 😏

• Have you considered that some will have market sold during the bonus and will be buying back in at a lower price when the market bottoms out? Selling can take balls too...

• @Wiillaah I find it hilarious! We’ve had huge gains in general for the last few months. These people will be complaining to their banks soon about their measly 0.25% boring cash ISAs. 🀣 They’ll soon be back once they realise the enjoyment missing from their lives.

• @Mike_17 love this, i was thinking about selling during the bonus but didnt have the balls, however i was taking in all the patterns x

• @MickTurbo Did someone say dividend increases...surely it's a good time to gloat now? Lol πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

• To be fair, nothing is set in stone yet. It was mentioned that there will be a dividend review. It could well mean that they adjust the way it is spread over match days.

• They've now got till 29th October to THINK OF SOMETHING hahaha.

Deffo a snap decision based on the crashes lately. Great news

• @ScouseSte when does you’re cool off period finish?

• @Wiillaah said in Good luck to those who shit the bed yesterday!:

@MickTurbo Did someone say dividend increases...surely it's a good time to gloat now? Lol πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

@Wiillaah you'll never cover yourself in glory by gloating. I've now got 8.5k floating about in cyberspace that I would like to re-invest but cant. I admit it, I've jumped at the very worst time possible and now my frustration is compounded by being unable to re invest because other proper chunks of money are tied up elsewhere so my hands are pretty much tied.

I waited and waited and waited but the silence was deafening from FI and now I feel like I've been shit o yet again. I know exactly what ppl will say in response to this but just enjoy your little victory and leave it at that cos I'm not in the mood for a debate just now

• @MickTurbo situation sucks mate, but the next time you be on the winning side.

We don't know yet what the review even means. Maybe you be the laughing one in the end πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

• @Antierror said in Good luck to those who shit the bed yesterday!:

@MickTurbo situation sucks mate, but the next time you be on the winning side.

We don't know yet what the review even means. Maybe you be the laughing one in the end πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Haha they could very well say "Yep we reviewed dividends, and we are happy with the way they are. Happy trading!"

• @kristiang85 this is exactly what I thought, imagine how funny that will be and how missed off some will be

• @Ddr it wont be funny as that will cause a crash bigger than ever before