The resurrection of Pogba?

• The thing is.....

Why gamble to buy Pogba?

You can buy anyone in the Top 10 at the minute with the dividends increase & there are all likely to go up
    0_1572538527861_Screenshot_20191031-161357.png

Pogba is the anomoly - Messi is in the red the past 24 hours but he's gone from £5.10 to £6.70 in the past 2 weeks!

Everyone is rising - why put your money is someone who's hit a road block & is out injured for the next month? 🤔

• Pogba will definately have another period where he wins MB and PB when he gets back to playing regularly. The question is what will his price be when this happens? And i wouldn't be investing knowing there are probably loads of Pogba holders who have been sitting on big losses waiting for a rise so they can cash out.

If i held i would wait for the next big storm/transer/matchday saga and take the money 👍

• @Ericali said in The resurrection of Pogba?:

Everyone is rising - why put your money is someone who's hit a road block & is out injured for the next month?

For exactly this reason 😝

• @Riley's-Liegemen said in The resurrection of Pogba?:

@Ericali said in The resurrection of Pogba?:

Everyone is rising - why put your money is someone who's hit a road block & is out injured for the next month?

I like your thinking ...

I've been selling up loads of my PB holds after reaching 100% capital appreciation on them due to the recent boom.

I will be reinvesting the cash in the players that are suffering irrational drops, or haven't yet risen.

The market is a funny old place, but I'm almost certain that once this trend runs its course and folk get fed up chasing dividends, they will head back to the youngsters and the chance of unearthing the next Messi/Ronaldo/Mbappe/Sancho.

The money always filters down throughout the index. If all the £4 players start hitting the £5 mark, it won't be long before most 80p players edge towards £1.

So long as the money remains in the market. We will all have a chance at grabbing a slice of the pie. 👍🤑😎

• @Riley's-Liegemen said in The resurrection of Pogba?:

Yep, this is what I mean. Moving strategy to buy the dips. My pay was late, so felt too risky buying players that have shot up 60p in a day etc fast rises often lead to fast drops. They shouldn't this time though as at last the masses are buy div winners, so hopefully they understand holding...

Buy like said before, since I've moved to buying against the momentum of the masses I've seen my biggest rewards.

• @Westy said in The resurrection of Pogba?:

@Riley's-Liegemen said in The resurrection of Pogba?:

Yep, this is what I mean. Moving strategy to buy the dips. My pay was late, so felt too risky buying players that have shot up 60p in a day etc fast rises often lead to fast drops. They shouldn't this time though as at last the masses are buy div winners, so hopefully they understand holding...

Buy like said before, since I've moved to buying against the momentum of the masses I've seen my biggest rewards.

Not quite - what you have done is bought someone who is friendless in the top-tier.

This is because of his injury & projected move from Manchester United. The market sentiment won't change unless he signs a new contract.

If you was going against the momentum of the masses you would be buying up all the cheap youngsters who are dropping - like myself.

• @Westy

Welcome to the club partner. 👍

All it takes is an injury, or a baron run of form and the prices of the recent PB risers will drop. The newbies will panic and start instant selling. Before we know it, the cycle will have completed, and the next trend will begin.

Those with the experience understand the benefits to long term thinking and trusting the cycles/trends of the platform.

The newbies don't. They freak out at the first sign of red (just as we all did at the start). They sell when they shouldn't and buy when I wouldn't.

In time, it will be the bargain basement boys that benefit most from the current trend.

• @Ericali true, but whilst my pay day deposit has gone on pog, ceballos and pellegrini as I'm still mostly a div based buyer, div wins are going on crashing kids too (if I feel they will suit pb in time) and unpopular non Europeans. Many different seeds, crop rotation cycles, port never shoots up in one go, but nor does it sink in one go. Just need to work on my cap app taking timing and possibly do a bit more selling and re buying e.g. xhaka, could sense a peak was there, but I've held on... Pog n Neymar in the past, yes if I'd ditched them when the masses did I could have piled up on the likes of Sensi, Ruiz, Alberto etc, but could have also piled on kids that have gone south too.

• @Westy I understand that. 👍

Nobody wants to go back into the kids when they are still dropping - but rarely do people time the peaks & troughs to perfection. You just have to sense when you think they are there or there about.

Some have dropped £1/80p/60p recently.

Brewster £1.45 since pre-season!

The drops are probably long overdue, Greenwood being dearer than Rashford without starting a game just wasn't right.

Even my Almada has dropped from £2.19 to £1.93 at the time of writing & that's one of the lesser drops - a mere 26p!

But there's only so much money that can be shed before they look tasty again. The trick is to get in before everyone else starts licking their lips.

• As soon as Pogba is back and gets his first goal his price is going to rocket

• When is he due back?

• @NewUser66152

Player
    Paul Pogba

Reason
    Ankle/Foot Injury

Further Detail
    Oct 27: "I don't think we'll see Paul before December. He'll be out a while. He needs time to fully recover."

Potential Return
    01/12/2019

• @Misto said in The resurrection of Pogba?:

Player
    Paul Pogba
    Reason
    Ankle/Foot Injury
    Further Detail
    Oct 27: "I don't think we'll see Paul before December. He'll be out a while. He needs time to fully recover."
    Potential Return
    01/12/2019

Player
    Paul Pogba

Reason
    In-growing ego, removal requires surgery.

Further Detail
    Oct 27: "I don't think we'll see Paul before December. He's bat-shit crazy. He is currently labouring under the misapprehension that he's the Dalai Lama

Potential Return
    01/12/2019

• @Misto thanks

• @Ellisandro If Pogba came out as the Dalai Lama and started playing Shaolin Soccer. He would be the first £100 player.

• @Ellisandro said in The resurrection of Pogba?:

@Misto said in The resurrection of Pogba?:

Player
    Paul Pogba
    Reason
    Ankle/Foot Injury
    Further Detail
    Potential Return
    01/12/2019

Player
    Paul Pogba

Reason
    In-growing ego, removal requires surgery.

Further Detail
    Oct 27: "I don't think we'll see Paul before December. He's bat-shit crazy. He is currently labouring under the misapprehension that he's the Dalai Lama

Potential Return
    01/12/2019

I think there is a lot of truth in that... 🤣😂🤣

• @Westy

Has it begun?

• @Chap 7 day and 1 month graph looks like the rise of the machine!
    If he comes back and plays in Amc... 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀 hopefully he can play v some whipping boys and get all the glory for his comeback statement. AZ alkmaar? Or Everton? Both within next 30 days. Maybe he's fitter than thought and will be involved v Astana?

• @Westy its lovely to see the rise, it's been painful, I expect he still has two weeks yet at least but I believe he will actually kick on and have a decent season from here on in. Tbf he could have a terrible season and still go to Euros so I think hes a decent hold from this point.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.