Well done to those who held and believed

• Who held there nerve?

• if it wasnt for the ppl selling up this policy review would not of happened, for all we know they might be reducing payouts lol,

• @AndydfopT said in Well done to those who held and believed:

Who held there nerve?

I did. I had three reasons I wasn't selling up despite being tempted, and one of them was that I felt FI would increase divs. Hopefully this review is exactly that: "We’ve seen exciting growth on the Index in 2019. To recognise this rapid growth of the market in recent months, we want to ensure that Dividend returns remain a great incentive for all Traders." - to me this is a div rise of some sort (although it might be indirect).

The other two reasons were the new website having new features to bring new dynamics to trading, and that I believe we might have good Dec/Jan growth like last year.

1/3 ticked off!

• I held. Was a no brainer

• @kristiang85 As @MrWh1te said it is a no brainer.

But I did sell x5 with IS, 1 heavy green who was dropping and 4 little reds so the green covered the reds nicely so over all on those 5 came out on top. And of course freed up some funds to put back in at the right time. got a nice tidy port now of 17 and long term with some possible sellers once we hit Euro area of the summer.

Just need to decide who to spend the £200 on and when!!

• To be fair this morning I was close to IS’ing the lot only been here 6 weeks and saw a loss in the all time column getting a little to high and considered this might not be the thing for me.

Glad the stove engineer turned up early and didn’t get the chance....

• Held and topped up!! I did post multiple messages telling people to keep faith... but understand the panic mentality too. People who IS’ed their ports must be in agony right now!

• I wasn't ever going to sell as my port only went down by less than 0.2% in total.

Anyone selling up in protest just lost themselves 2% at the very least.

• I took a hit on Sunday and Monday, but I keep a daily tracker spreadsheet to help me see things in context. As of last night I was still significantly up on where I was after the last dip (just before birthday bonus announcement). So I wasn’t remotely tempted to sell up as I know these dips will happen from time to time.

• Markets go up and down that’s the nature the booms always out way the busts on here my advise would be de risk if your unsure but never sell up 🤦‍♂️

• Held

My reasons are simple, when everyone is panicking I do nothing just watch and read the forum ( I’m not on Twitter ).
    When it’s all 🚀🚀🚀 and 🎉🎉🎉 I also do nothing and try not get over excited. We still don’t know what’s exactly happening on the 29th, a review could mean many things.
    I’m lucky in that I don’t need the money I’ve invested in the index anytime soon and so im happy to ride the rough with the smooth.
    Long term trader but happy to adjust if necessary.

• This post is deleted!

• I held. The reason - I'm not stupid!!

• @AndydfopT Been here and seen quite alot! FI is a incredible platform and actually.....fun!

• I held cos...I'm currently up 129% in profit in just over a year. My portfolio dropped but never significant enough to convince me to sell up - Not even a close call tbh.

• @Wiillaah that's fair enough, still not nice seeing profits disappear.. Iv got a 3 k port in which was 500 in green and one stage but I was very close to 3k again and was fearing the worse to be honest

• I sold up most if my port and put most of it on Neymar, Messi, Kroos, Alcantara and TAA. And i only did it because they had fell so much and if the rest of the index was to follow id rather be on big dividend earners failing cap app players. Still cant get over how well i timed it

• @Black-wolf call yourself warren buffett mofo, that was some slick genius trading my man.

• @Black-wolf said in Well done to those who held and believed:

I sold up most if my port and put most of it on Neymar, Messi, Kroos, Alcantara and TAA. And i only did it because they had fell so much and if the rest of the index was to follow id rather be on big dividend earners failing cap app players. Still cant get over how well i timed it

I take it you instant sold? As nobody seemed to be buying.

• I held, not impressed with some of the gloating/ribbing I've seen on people who didn't though.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.