Goalkeepers Pleeeease

• I'm hoping the keepers get their own PB.....I have so many rotting away red it would be great to see there lads battle it out against each other.

If they did, who do you think would be the highest priced keeper and what height do you think they would hit.

For me it would be at this moment in time the PSG and A.Madrid keepers - they just don't seem to let goals in, and they are both pulling off saves each match so its not just they are playing behind good defenses.

As for price, £1.50 would be the ceiling I would see.

• @Milnerman would certainly bring much needed value to the GK position. Who knows..

• All it needs for me is GKs to get 2p clean sheet dividend on IPDs. More sustainable for FI as well.

• @NewUser731 I don't think it would be 2p as forwards don't get 2p for a goal. But i definitely think clean sheets need to be added to IPDs - maybe even penalty save?

• @tirions but strikers can get multiple goals/ assists in a game. clean sheets are already in IPDs fo GKs - it's just that it is 1p. presumably a 2p IPD would double the price of GKs.

• I think 2p clean sheet IPD with 60 day hold for keepers could work.

Or a separate category, but only for double/treble match days.

• I would go further than that. I'd like to see separate categories for centre halves also because the most recent PB changes have definitely benefitted wing backs. I exploited that myself but was also stuck with a rotting VVD who has suffered on both the MB and the PB front. Also seen decline in other top centre halves like tah akanji and maguire

• @MickTurbo I would go even one further than and explore the idea of defensive midfielders as well, though I recognise it is slightly tricker the CB. It's silly some of the best players on the planet are sitting well below a pound.

• @MickTurbo what would category would Joe Gomez fall into or Benjamin Pavard- just a couple of examples

• @MickTurbo said in Goalkeepers Pleeeease:

I would go further than that. I'd like to see separate categories for centre halves also because the most recent PB changes have definitely benefitted wing backs. I exploited that myself but was also stuck with a rotting VVD who has suffered on both the MB and the PB front. Also seen decline in other top centre halves like tah akanji and maguire

We have to be patient until we know what the new dividend policy is. I'm a VVD holder and he's now the biggest tanker in my port after Greenwood (-55p). I'm keeping VVD for the Euros and hope the review favours players like him.

0_1570550567503_upload-fc9aa76d-3074-4e63-b722-80de8a72e826

• @ChazFI123 I know its tricky but there are loads of players who's categorization is iffy. Castagne kimmich halstenberg ninga sancho off the top of my head

• @MickTurbo I agree it’s a bit harsh on centre backs to be in the same category as full backs as most full backs essentially play as wingers, but I think there’s probably too much cross over- like Tuanzebe on Sunday started at centre back but ended at full back where would he have fallen. Suppose that’s not really our question to answer though

• @ChazFI123 yeh as is always the case it's not an easy fix. Maybe the alternative is to dome how additionally reward centre halves but how?

• @MickTurbo Maybe you could award clean sheet IPDs to CBs only maybe CS 1p and then increase CS IPDs for GK to 2p. After all clean sheets are pretty hard to come by these days with so many teams putting an emphasis on attacking football in the modern game. Scrap the 2p for a goal for GK (cause like how often does that ever actually happen) and reduce the CB/GK goal/assist to 1p like every other player. That might level up the playing field between CBs and WBs, whilst WBs would still have the edge on the PB matrix to win the match day divs. But at least there would be a valid reason now to buy CBs/GKs in advance of nice fixture runs even if it was just on a short term basis whilst the IPDs remained in effect.

• @Chris-C that may not be a bad shout in one sense, ie potentially a very nice little kick start to holding somebody like VVD or laporte.

What would probably happen with that though is leonardo bonucci would become the biggest IPD player on the index. Thered be plenty of others like thiago silva, otamendi or Jerome boateng as well. It would lead to increased IPD flipping which isnt the solution

• Man has a good point !! yeah you know that's exactly what would happen. Imagine the horror at 1 sec past midnight, if you held futures in say Boateng and Lewindowski after Bayern see out a drab 0-0 draw, you gonna get hit at both ends as everyone IS them Both, Ouch.

Only other thing you can do i guess is give them their own PB category i guess and GKs too, but i cant see that happening.

• @MickTurbo on twitter fi have been doing a weekly team... Perhaps 1p for each position would work/is being thought about

I feel the cb pain too... Although hardly any of them have scored in a 1-0 win yet. Vvd very quiet on the gna front... But we know he's got at least 5 goals in him over a season. Sure he will win some mb too.

Tah, Akanji, laporte, elvedi etc have been dented by the pb switch, but all top players. I will wait it out. Denayer won pb already.

• @Westy dunno if you've read about my monumental cock up but basically barring a few belgium lads I've now just got single shares in players until the bulk of what I had invested hits my bank. At which point I'll more than likely reinvest next week.

There are 2 cb's I'm considering buying back. VVD and Tah. Torn because if changes are favourable both will have good growth, if CB's are ignored they will at best stagnate, but as you say, they are both good enough for the odd win under any circumstance and particularly in the case of VVD almost certainly some MB at some stage.

I dont do twitter but bu team of the week is that just based on top PB scores across the whole weekend? Is the formation flexible to accommodate the highest possible scorers?

• @Westy theres a thought it could be a team of the week dividend introduction

• @MickTurbo haven't paid much attention to it, seen 442 on last one. But think it's top 11 performers with some kind of formation that would work... So not 11 amc