Any thoughts on Weghorst?

• Anybody got any thoughts on why Weghorst is dropping recently? He seems a decent hold to me (I might be wrong), scores and assists, Europa League... maybe dipping as not in euro qualifiers squad?

• @Hearthatsound probably all buying in to Krameric of Hoffenheim 😉 bargain now he's back in full training, decent pb scores last season, 17 goals and 4 assist in 28 starts. Easy £1.40+ when he starts

• He's an FI whore. Everyone's had a go at some point, myself included.
    We fool around with him for a couple of weeks and get what we want from him and then move on.
    But we'll probably go back at some point, when he goes through a dry spell and decides to charge us less - he is getting no clients over the international break so expect a flash sale straight after.
    Get in quick if you don't like sloppy seconds.

I've actually disgusted myself here 😐😂

• I said the other night, hes in no mans land price wise. Hes never gonna win MB, ever, no chance.

Hed need a hat trick to win PB. So that's no good.

Therefore hes an IPD striker. As such he needs to be 1 of 2 things in my view. Either 1) comfortably <£1, I was gonna give some examples but these types are the last ones you wanna be pumping; or 2) absolutely prolific

• Good player and gets goals. Is there an outside chance he could get into the international squad for the Euros?

• @MickTurbo unless he gets in a transfer to the PL...he's a beast, prem clubs will be linked.

• @ScouseSte put like a poet.

• He's on the fringes of the squad. Possibly could be selected for the finals but isn't in for the October games.

• @ScouseSte said in Any thoughts on Weghorst?:

He's an FI whore. Everyone's had a go at some point, myself included.
    We fool around with him for a couple of weeks and get what we want from him and then move on.
    But we'll probably go back at some point, when he goes through a dry spell and decides to charge us less - he is getting no clients over the international break so expect a flash sale straight after.
    Get in quick if you don't like sloppy seconds.

I've actually disgusted myself here 😐😂

A "Wegwhore"

• Sutch media and experts are lasting at the coach for taking se jong instead of weghorst... I think he would make it for the end games. In terms of PB he can make it in a europa league match

• I sold him last at £1.35 a couple of weeks ago . Didn't realise he had dropped to £1.18. Just took 300. Give it some sloppy seconds.

• 0_1570655704920_IMG_6239.PNG
    5 games coming up. May beat the spread with a 10-15% Gain.

• @Snrub said in Any thoughts on Weghorst?:

Good player and gets goals. Is there an outside chance he could get into the international squad for the Euros?

Wouldn’t make any difference. Unless it’s for England going to the euros is no good. Need to actually be playing in them and he needs a miracle to play at the Euros.

• @LittleFish said in Any thoughts on Weghorst?:

I sold him last at £1.35 a couple of weeks ago . Didn't realise he had dropped to £1.18. Just took 300. Give it some sloppy seconds.

Deeerrrrrtttyyy boy! 😂

• Topping him up now

Just checked wolfsburg fixtures relatively easy ones in the league and europa league good for in play dividends as good value now at 1.18

• I think he will go cheaper.

Rodrigo moreno is 91p and has more fixtures and is in the same kind of form.
    Same with forsberg 90p
    Then you can down to Iglasias who has dropped 77p due to poor form (less games though.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.