Sam Surridge? Bournemouth/Swansea fans?

• Scored on his debut for the England u21s. On loan in the Championship from a Premier league side. Ticks a lot of boxes and only 60p.
    Does anyone know more about him?

• Anything to do with the super fit one that has stole a living as a footballer now I. Turkey?

• @Millerman-again
    There is a slight difference 😁

• Only starts in the cups for Swansea mind. Borja Baston seems their main man. I’d avoid personally

• Scored the winner today. Only had 11 minutes 👍⚽

I think he will be a £1 by the summer

• Was at the game today and being brutally honest he literally did nothing in the 11 minutes he was on the pitch. Wigan were all over Swansea in the last 10 but then one attack, decent ball in the box and Surridge has escaped his man and slotted a header home!

If he keeps scoring he will do himself no harm but he will struggle to be a regular in the Swansea side with Ayew, Baston etc

• @BradD he did nothing in the 11 minutes he was on the pitch but score.....

Jesus.... Sell, sell, sell.

Just an a average of 8 goals per 90 minutes! 🤣🤣

• @Ericali didn't say sell at all. I'm saying despite doing nothing else he did pop up with a GWG so the lad clearly has an eye for goal and a knack of being in the right place at the right time and if he keeps doing that it will do him no harm

• @BradD reminds me of a young Peter Crouch. A cliché but he's got a good touch for a big man.

If he has the same type of career, England caps, world cup appearances, plays for a top 4 club in his pomp then he would be having a very nice career.

He's scores goals & keeps improving. Scored at Yeovil, scored at Oldham & now scoring in the championship at Swansea. Also scored on his England U21 debut. He keeps ticking the boxes....

Potentially, he's seriously undervalued for what he could out to be in the next 3 years.