Is this forum good or bad for FI?

• Just curious what you guys think? Obviously there’s been some negative posts recently which won’t be helping FI grow in my opinion. So overall, is the forum benefitting FI in other ways? I guess traders causing uncertainty may lead to more commission for FI with instant sells.

• Banned

When it is positive it is good for FI.
    When it is negative it is bad for FI.

Goes in cycles.

I never thought I would see the day though when facebook makes more sense than being here. Sad times.

• 0_1570874716919_upload-c0083329-52fc-4eae-9090-c853d51db800

Look at this rogue's gallery of fucktards! I ask you, would you trust one of these to sit the right way round on a toilet? (I'm just off this on page two ;)

• @Ellisandro that @ringers bloke always talks sense!

• Good as they can monitor it and react to it. They can try things and then see the reaction from us.

Otherwise we'd find each other on other platforms and then go dark on WhatsApp groups.

If companies could hear the trading talk in the bull pits...

• @Ellisandro said in Is this forum good or bad for FI?:

0_1570874716919_upload-c0083329-52fc-4eae-9090-c853d51db800

Look at this rogue's gallery of fucktards! I ask you, would you trust one of these to sit the right way round on a toilet? (I'm just off this on page two ;)

Imagine how many posts AndyM would have been on if he was still on here now and he had also kept his original account which also had > 2000 posts on it.

• @Ellisandro the guy one position after Andy M is a legend 👍

• I can't believe @Tom77 is the top poster & he can't even be arsed changing his profile pic from a big "T"
    😨

At least make it look "Superhero" I'd personally go for something like this:-
    0_1570878622819_download.jpeg

• @Ericali I reckon at least 3000 of those posts were grumpy

• I will be disposed of soon enough, I’m only top because I started posting in 2017.

Andy M is still 5th!,

• @Vespasian32 I think a fair few were warning people not to buy pogba from one your many pumps to be fair 👍 Grumpy as they were at the time I was right.

• @Vespasian32 said in Is this forum good or bad for FI?:

@Ericali I reckon at least 3000 of those posts were grumpy

2,500 of @Andy-M's were apologies for being a T.I.T & over 2,000 of @ScouseSte & @MickTurbo's were of threats to leave 😉🐟

• @Tom77 top of mb again today, div increase on the way, captain of the favourites for euros. Buy buy buy.

• @Ericali 😂😂😂

• 1,000 of mine were on reasons to not buy Pogba ☑️

500 on Brexit

500 on Thiago Almada 😁

And the other 1,500 were hilariously funny!

• 3000 of mine digging out Dan the man for shit thread titles. 400 pumping vanaken.

• @TeamGB said in Is this forum good or bad for FI?:

Just curious what you guys think? Obviously there’s been some negative posts recently which won’t be helping FI grow in my opinion. So overall, is the forum benefitting FI in other ways? I guess traders causing uncertainty may lead to more commission for FI with instant sells.

Am I right in saying that you would rather we all live in the dark without a clue as to what is going on with the platform?

Or that we all just sit in a circle like good little boys and pretend everything is perfect, when it clearly is not.

Free speech is amazing. It allows differing points of view to collide. It doesn't matter who is right, or who is wrong. The forum provides a place to debate anything Football Index.

I can guarantee you, that without the forum, I would have walked away from the platform. The list of fuck ups on their part is massive, and everytime it happens, I come here for reassurances and to discuss the specifics with like minded individuals.

The forum is fair, balanced and provides an unscripted and unfiltered view of the index.

Although this is the 'official' forum', there are no staff here, no moderators and we Police ourselves.

If at any time, a significant number of posters are complaining, it's because the index are doing something wrong, and punters are not happy.

There are users on the forum (I won't bother naming, we all know who they are), who constantly offer impartial advice to newbies. They do the job of football index support staff, without being paid, for nothing other than a love of the platform.

The forum is vital to the index.

• @Vespasian32

0_1570880228104_upload-2281c811-a91e-4d67-8ba0-0ea45b5cd93c

2999 Were inane drunken ramblings and the other 38 were boasting about how good i was at maths

• @TeamGB Great question and something I've been wondering myself.

I would also ask

Is this forum good or bad for new users?

In short, I think it needs moderation. If FI grew big, and I mean BIG (5m users+ with international expansion), there could be some serious market manipulation and scope for abuse which would likely have serious repercussions if you tried something similar with the stock market.

I think it's still generally good as it provides a place for new users to ask questions and get unbiased advice/ guidance. Still a lot of useful info around, especially @Misto 's master thread.

To prevent negative posts dominating, there should be threads allocated to market movements, players, clubs etc.

• @Advinculas-Index 😂🤣👏😂