What's everyone's thoughts on the new dividend restructure? I think they will do something quite big.

• I feel that they might double all dividends apart from ipd's. Would this be out of the realms of possibility?

• @Tom7471 here’s to hoping 🍻. An increase is looking very probable. When you look at the players that benefited from the announcement, and I should say they benefitted 30 mins even before the announcement (no doubt the powers that be told their mates) it looks like The premium players, Neymar, pogba, Messi etc will benefit mostly. Who knows..

• @Tom7471 said in What's everyone's thoughts on the new dividend restructure? I think they will do something quite big.:

I feel that they might double all dividends apart from ipd's. Would this be out of the realms of possibility?

Yes. Highly unlikely. But it shouldn’t be that unrealistic, market doubled since last increase, leave ipd’s alone and they’re still paying out a smaller amount in comparison to the market than six months ago.

• Double is optimistic. But I'm almost certain the likes of Neymar and Pogba are going to get a long awaited boost. The time to buy in is now, as I expect the premium dividend players will start to rise as we start to approach the 29th.

• My 500 Rooney could look very juicy if they increase MB. He's back in England soon, bought by Red 32 specifically for marketing purposes (given the 32 shirt) and his name lives in the papers.

Bring it on!

• I would like to see some kind of tiered PB introduced but different for each match day

Single match day only top player each position
    Double match day first two from each position
    Treble match day top three from each position

• @Tom7471 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not a chance in hell! 😈

• @weerab said in What's everyone's thoughts on the new dividend restructure? I think they will do something quite big.:

I would like to see some kind of tiered PB introduced but different for each match day
    Single match day only top player each position
    Double match day first two from each position
    Treble match day top three from each position

I see this as a likely option, perhaps also throw in a dedicated GK category on a treble day, maybe even expanding MB - perhaps a domestic & foreign based winner?

This would help with geographic expansion as overseas territories would have both a local MB winner for their league & an EPL winner, most watched league etc.

Some actual payout increase would also be welcome, given the recent growth surge, but that might be asking a bit too much until the start of next season.

• @Tom7471 that was my first thought but i think that would be a best case scenario

• Whatever they do they really have to get this one right. They have to reverse the actions they took to devalue the top players. One has to ask where the platform would be if they hadn't made this announcement. I think it was on the edge of a cliff. FI have the opportunity now to make good and set the index on a path to sustained growth. It's gonna take more than a tee shirt to do that.

• @LittleFish its crunch time for sure, if they get this wrong or dont do enough then its going to be big drops , anybody thinking 1p increases here and there is good enough is imo in for a shock

• @shilly I agree with you there. A penny ain't going to cut it. For me to put more money in and stop taking out I want to see a clear strategic statement about which direction they are taking the platform. Hopefully something for everyone. But they have to make earnings central so players have an value that justifies their price.

• @shilly Very true. Very, very tough decision for me right now. Torn between stocking up and hoping for a positive announcement or putting the lot in the queue because if the announcement isn’t very positive we’re going to be seeing some unpleasant drops.
    I’m not being negative thus why I’m torn but I don’t think there’s much if any middle ground here. It’ll either be rocket emojis or the trap door will open!

• @LittleFish You ain't getting more than a penny across the board as the increase.

• @Ericali said in What's everyone's thoughts on the new dividend restructure? I think they will do something quite big.:

@LittleFish You ain't getting more than a penny across the board as the increase.

Have to agree with this. Without doing the maths I would guess a penny across the board would average out to something like a 30% increase which is significant.

• I think they will also reverse the "united" MB multiplyer under the review they are undertaking, as Mike Bohan mentioned it in one of his recent interviews.

• An extra 1p of media dividends on treble match day + a record 20 Fulham training tops! Fingers crossed for those tops, I am still devastated I haven't got one yet

• I think an automatic 10p daily dividend per future held in Neymar, Pogba, Kane and Rashford is the fairest way to change dividends.

[I don't hold any of these players... honest]

• @Ericali booooooo don't be so negative mr Ali. We deserve far better than this shoddy free money.

• @Ericali I just want something the market agrees is 'good'. Not asking much 😄
    The market is stagnate in a bonus period. The bonus money needs to go back into the index. By being generous FI might get all their money back. Otherwise we are back to where we were before the lastest bonus period.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.