Ryan Fraser

• Thoughts on Ryan Fraser?
    Currently sitting at 122p whilst not really featuring much for Bournemouth. Hasn't signed a new contract despite an offer being on the table for a few months and will only have 6 months left on his current deal in January. Linked to Arsenal over the summer, could he be waiting for that move? Maybe a lot of transfer talk come December and a move in January or worst next summer

• I agree and got on a couple of weeks ago. Disappointed he missed the San Marino Match but will go up soon I’m sure

• I'm currently 15% down on him so if anyone wants to buy a load then I'd appreciate it 👍

Lost his place in the Bournemouth side but hopefully that's because he's not signed a new contract as much as anything else...I'm hoping he gets some decent transfer speculation but wary that may be hard to come by whilst benched.

• I think he's a cracking creative player, only 25 years old and his style of play should suit the PB matrix.

I don't think he will remain at Bournemouth.

So a potential transfer to a bigger club playing in european competition may be on the cards in January for a reasonable fee, or the summer for free.

Man Utd need a right winger ... and he would fit the criteria of Oles recruitment policy.

I've watched him since he was at Aberdeen as a kid, and he seems to improve with every passing season.

Currently a decent price for a young British player who might end up at a club in the top 6.

• Should suit new pb, just hasn't had a decent chance/run of games.

Is considerably under his peak. Peak last time was about possible move.

Hasn't signed, must be moving. Even if he does sign, at least hel be back in the team.

Big hold for me.

• @johnboywalker I thought he played on the left and Brooks plays on the right? Thing that worries me about Fraser is he's only really had one season where his returns were that good, the fact Bournemouth are refusing to put him on the same level as the clubs other top earners would also be a worry

• @ChazFI123 said in Ryan Fraser:

@johnboywalker I thought he played on the left and Brooks plays on the right? Thing that worries me about Fraser is he's only really had one season where his returns were that good, the fact Bournemouth are refusing to put him on the same level as the clubs other top earners would also be a worry

Have a look at his stats for last season and you will see that he played on both the left and right wings for Bournemouth and Scotland.

He is only 25, and entering his prime, which probably explains why last year was his breakthrough season.

In terms of pay, my understanding is that Bournemouth have offered him a contract to be amongst the highest paid in the club, and he has repeatedly refused to sign any new deal.

Eddie Howe therefore rightly refuses to play him as a first team starter, as it looks almost certain that Fraser won't be with the club next season.

The way I see it, if he stays at Bournemouth and plays, his price goes up. If he moves to a bigger club, his price goes up. Transfer speculation in January, his price goes up.

• @johnboywalker was more of a question rather than a statement about his position, I don't really watch Bournemouth he just seemed to be predominantly more on the left whenever I had. His price seemingly has to go up, as his current price is based on the fact he's not playing, and longer term he'll end up playing whether he leaves or stays

• I've been umming on this one alot, as want to get on board. The main thing holding me back is I don't know which bigger club will sign him, so if anyone can help there. Arsenal made complete sense in the summer but they now have enough attacking players. Spurs need work on their backline. City and Liverpool are non-starters. United need central midfielders and maybe a number 9. Chelsea I have no idea what their plans are.

Only then leaves the next tier of clubs like Leicester and west ham.

If he was clear outstanding player I'm sure some of the top 6 clubs would take a punt. But he's a very good player, but not a 'must have' for these clubs

• @Dr-Jan-Itor I have a suspicion he might end up signing a new deal. Personally don't see a top 6 club signing him and if they don't he might as well stay at Bournemouth

• @Dr-Jan-Itor, @ChazFI123

I was always surprised when he left Aberdeen at 17 and moved to Bournemouth. I thought it was too soon, and he was only moving for money.

With hindsight, I now see it as a talented, independent and driven young man looking to set his own path and not take the well trodden easy path of joining Celtic/Rangers.

I would not be surprised if he ended up moving abroad. Either way, he is in a very strong position for deciding his own future from both a financial and footballing perspective.

I see far more positives than negatives to holding Fraser at present. 👍

• @johnboywalker said in Ryan Fraser:

@Dr-Jan-Itor, @ChazFI123

I was always surprised when he left Aberdeen at 17 and moved to Bournemouth. I thought it was too soon, and he was only moving for money.

With hindsight, I now see it as a talented, independent and driven young man looking to set his own path and not take the well trodden easy path of joining Celtic/Rangers.

I would not be surprised if he ended up moving abroad. Either way, he is in a very strong position for deciding his own future from both a financial and footballing perspective.

I see far more positives than negatives to holding Fraser at present. 👍

I couldn’t agree more especially regarding heading to Glasgow. I’ve lost count of the amount of promising young Scottish players that have disappeared into oblivion there.

• Talksport are saying he's in advanced talks with Liverpool

• @Ben_pz Wondered why the rapid increase.

• £2-£2.50

• @Tom77 for someone that won't start many games?

• @Barkez_86 said in Ryan Fraser:

@Tom77 for someone that won't start many games?

A few days of MB and hype and people will buy

• Yeah agree @Barkez_86...initially a squad player but maybe thinking ahead.

• I’d rather keep Harry Wilson than sign Fraser from a fan point of view

• I bought quite a few shares in him last week as thought he was good value considering last year of contract and an assist machine. I'm unconvinced on these rumours but even if not true he's only just reached his previous peak price at £1.46 so i'm going to keep hold regardless. Potential £2 + player at the right club

One thing to consider is Liverpools very good relationship with Bournmouth. Plenty of players have gone the other way and from their perspective they will be getting a very good player thats proven in the premier league for a bargain. Not too dissimilar to when they signed Shaqiri.