Ryan Fraser

• @Dr-Jan-Itor, @ChazFI123

I was always surprised when he left Aberdeen at 17 and moved to Bournemouth. I thought it was too soon, and he was only moving for money.

With hindsight, I now see it as a talented, independent and driven young man looking to set his own path and not take the well trodden easy path of joining Celtic/Rangers.

I would not be surprised if he ended up moving abroad. Either way, he is in a very strong position for deciding his own future from both a financial and footballing perspective.

I see far more positives than negatives to holding Fraser at present. 👍

• @johnboywalker said in Ryan Fraser:

@Dr-Jan-Itor, @ChazFI123

I was always surprised when he left Aberdeen at 17 and moved to Bournemouth. I thought it was too soon, and he was only moving for money.

With hindsight, I now see it as a talented, independent and driven young man looking to set his own path and not take the well trodden easy path of joining Celtic/Rangers.

I would not be surprised if he ended up moving abroad. Either way, he is in a very strong position for deciding his own future from both a financial and footballing perspective.

I see far more positives than negatives to holding Fraser at present. 👍

I couldn’t agree more especially regarding heading to Glasgow. I’ve lost count of the amount of promising young Scottish players that have disappeared into oblivion there.

• Talksport are saying he's in advanced talks with Liverpool

• @Ben_pz Wondered why the rapid increase.

• £2-£2.50

• @Tom77 for someone that won't start many games?

• @Barkez_86 said in Ryan Fraser:

@Tom77 for someone that won't start many games?

A few days of MB and hype and people will buy

• Yeah agree @Barkez_86...initially a squad player but maybe thinking ahead.

• I’d rather keep Harry Wilson than sign Fraser from a fan point of view

• I bought quite a few shares in him last week as thought he was good value considering last year of contract and an assist machine. I'm unconvinced on these rumours but even if not true he's only just reached his previous peak price at £1.46 so i'm going to keep hold regardless. Potential £2 + player at the right club

One thing to consider is Liverpools very good relationship with Bournmouth. Plenty of players have gone the other way and from their perspective they will be getting a very good player thats proven in the premier league for a bargain. Not too dissimilar to when they signed Shaqiri.

• There's the link boys, get in! Hopefully continues to rise

• Now if someone would just link Cavani to a top EPL team now then that would be a nice double for me on players I’ve bought because they’re out of contract soon lol

• Dropping like f**k now!
    Bit mad as he a 6months left on his contract and will almost certainly move.

• @Sonnyjim please tell me u fidnt jump on cos of the tip u were given on your 30% thread?

• either way Ryan fraser is leaving Bournemouth and will probably be linked to a few clubs, his contract runs out soon.

Whether it’s liverpool we will see but he does have very good stats to back up being a good buy for someone.

I Guarantee the early buyers have dumped and will buy back in when everyone else shit themselves and bailed.

• @Tom77 that's it, todays an IPO day and fati is still to arrive, if I'd held fraser I know what I'd be doing

• James Pearce of the Liverpool Echo is calling bullshit on the Fraser to Liverpool rumours, and he usually is the one with breaking news on Liverpool transfers. Just a heads up guys

• Linked to Liverpool again today with Lallana heading out

• @Westy

If he's refusing a new contract, which appears the case, Bournemouth will surely sell in Jan as they can't afford for him to walk away for free in the Summer. So plenty of EPL clubs will see him as a decent squad player addition, given his workrate & crossing ability, just not sure he will gain many/any MB wins on the back of it.

Liverpool & Arsenal have been linked but a move looks nailed on, bought a few on the back of his Scotland IPD potential just before he pulled out of the squad "injured" but decent medium term hold IMO anyway.

• Bought a few more today nailed on speculation. Also might get lucky with more ipd’s as a few games coming up in the prem.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.