A Morata @ .99p

• What do people think about Morata @ .99?

There was a lot of talk about him a few weeks back when he was £1.05.

He looks far too cheap. Playing for a great team. CL & should be back in the spain team in November!!

• @Bezz82 my only hold at a loss however not panicked at all , I feel athletico will do well in champs and could even pip a laliga again with both Madrid and Barca seeming off so far. Still young with playing in a much more suited league for him than the prem

• I've said it before, one reason he is suffering on here is because he flopped in England and this platform is English biased.

He has been in and out since with injuries and suspensions just needs to be recovered with a run of form and he will be comparable to the likes of Paco Alcacer so 1.60-1.90.

I have small hold in him not even 5% of my portfolio but see him as highly likely 50% rise over mid term.

• Good hold. Will go 1.30 ish if he hits scoring form.
    Takes pens too.

• I bought in last week at 1.02 and he's dropped since. Should only take a couple of starts and a goal for him to rise IMO.
    Bigger question is if he's in the Spain squad next time around and for Euros which would see him much higher, otherwise I'll probably just sell after my 30 days when he spikes.

• I’m amazed how cheap he is. Think lots of potential when to rise when he finds his form. As already mentioned if he gets back into the Spanish team his price should move up nicely. Great time to buy with his price having dipped so much.

• I currently hold him at an average of about £1.07 but am convinced you can add 30-40p onto that once he starts scoring and hits form. He will start for Spain at the euro's IMO

• Have just brought in at 98p seems like a good time surely will get some opportunity’s now and a few goals may see him back in that Spain squad fingers crossed

• I’ve topped up another 100. Came off the bench in the CL am scored the winner.

He then ran an hugged the manager. That goal will start him off

• Hasn't he missed the highest amount of big chances in Europe's top 5 leagues which will hurt his PB. I suppose you could say he could convert those 1 game and win a 16p dividend but his PB performance has always been poor and Athletico aren't exactly known as a PB team I'm afraid so not for me.

• @Zidave I'm not really looknig for PB wins with him, just IPD goals/assists for 30 days. If he scores a few goals in a row his price will naturally rise anyway so win win.

• @ChazFI123 said in A Morata @ .99p:

I currently hold him at an average of about £1.07 but am convinced you can add 30-40p onto that once he starts scoring and hits form. He will start for Spain at the euro's IMO

I’m pretty sure quite a few Spanish blogs have indicated Rodrigo Moreno being the number one striker for Spain at euro2020.
    The rest could be anyone at this point.

• I've been watching him since his return. He is getting in positions and forcing saves. Think that winning goal could be the confidence boost needed to start being a regular scorer.

• @Riley's-Liegemen said in A Morata @ .99p:

just needs to be recovered with a run of form and he will be comparable to the likes of Paco Alcacer so 1.60-1.90.

Sorry but that's cloud cuckoo land just look at his stats; Morata 8G & 1A in 25 Games, Alcacer 23G & 1A in 31 Games.

Not saying Morata can't be an IPD player when fit & firing but just can't see him justifying a much higher price than £1 as he won't threaten PB due to both his team's style of play & his own lack of fit with the scoring matrix. To compare him to Alcacer who has fantastic personal stats (when fit) & plays in a PB friendly team, that dominate their own league, is like comparing Jack Rodwell to Messi. If Morata was twice the player he is he'd still only be half of what Alcacer is.

• @NewUser159387 how many PB wins does Alcacer have in a PB friendly team?

• @ChazFI123

Rarely gets a full 90 mins as he has a "patchy fitness record" & more often than not is an impact sub or goes off once he's won the game. However even as an IPD play Alcacer 23G & 1A in 31 Games. is a far superior choice to Morata 8G & 1A in 25 Games being nearly double the price but contributing 3 times as much.

• Another goal 3rd in 3 games and was rested today surely now will start in the big games and not doing his international career any harm

• @Jonnyw89 picking up form at a great time of the season.

• Let's hope a good bit of form at a big club will get him selected for the Spain team at the Euros

• Think Morata is written off by most people cause of his time in England, but if he’s fit he’ll definitely be at the Euro’s