Rash definitely not Gash

• Hoping he get his form back after a cracking goal and performance last night. With potential pb increases could be my port main man.... Fingers crossed

• I wouldn't look at Rashford as a PB hold, although he does seem like a player who can go on a run if his confidence returns.

Hopefully, for us United fans he can kick-on from his goal last night.

• @Ericali sorry I meant mb and pb increases. He has won pb once this year but obviously not a consistent high scorer

• Also a nice reminder of what to look out for when travelling on a Euro Stag Weekend. 😁

• @Ericali said in Rash definitely not Gash:

I wouldn't look at Rashford as a PB hold, although he does seem like a player who can go on a run if his confidence returns.

Hopefully, for us United fans he can kick-on from his goal last night.

Everyone knows he's not a CF but a forward who players wide who likes to cut in or beat his man and deliver crosses. Utd using him as a CF will not get the best out of him. OGS should speak to Southgate!

• @Londoner in the Mane role!!

• Not sure the Bulgarian gks eyes and hands were connected to the same brain tho... Wont score many like that in the EPL

• I cant remember the last time I’ve seen him do that in a Man U shirt. Just cutting inside and smashing a shot towards goal. Seems like one of those players that perform better for his country than his club side. Really think Man U could do with buying a world class centre forward in January, a Berbatov or Tevez like player who can both score goals and play a bit as well. Would really help Rashford out if he he doesn’t have to be the sole man they need to rely on for goals.

• @CJ0101 scored an almost identical goal against Milan in Cardiff. Granted that is pre season but it's certainly not a one off.

With a couple of exceptions everyone at United is well below par, but hopefully they can put a bit of a run together.

• @NewUser303261 steady on, think last nights was a fair bit better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HP3IkZg8DQ

• @NewUser303261 Apologies I don’t watch pointless pre-season games

• @CJ0101 neither do I usually, I happened to catch that one live.

Pedantic I know but hey.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.