Behind the scenes of FI clip...

• Has anyone watched this yet? I just noticed it’s been posted on here recently. Great to see they seem to have a very professional office setup, that they are taking it all seriously with its new partnership with Nasdaq and the stats business it mentions. Onwards and upwards hopefully!

• 🤞🤞🤞hopefully..

• Only watched the trailer, thought Adam Cole sounded not very passionate about the whole thing.

I say it's like Aubameyang though, he's heart's gonna get warm when he looks at his bank balance.

• @Antierror So you think Mr Cole doesn’t care about his own index?! I thought he sounded very professional and down to earth.

• To be honest i was expecting to see two guys in a shed arguing over whose turn it is to go to Greggs to get the pasties.

So I was quite impressed.

• Is the full one up yet?

• They say about using 'expected goals data'
    How? For their spread? Or player points?

• I have a very cynical view of PR. Can't imagine they'd release it if it looked bad. Can't imagine it's too close to the truth.

I can imagine the panic like when I was at school and the teachers were aware that Ofsted were carrying out am inspection.

• @Lukeroro said in Behind the scenes of FI clip...:

I have a very cynical view of PR. Can't imagine they'd release it if it looked bad. Can't imagine it's too close to the truth.

I can imagine the panic like when I was at school and the teachers were aware that Ofsted were carrying out am inspection.

I remember in an old job we had a royal come round to open a new building. We were told to sit in the scientists' new offices to make them look full (I was lowly admin staff at the time), and open nerdy looking programmes, be quiet and look busy, and bring none of the usual crap we keep on our desks. It was a hilarious charade.

• @kristiang85 said in Behind the scenes of FI clip...:

@Lukeroro said in Behind the scenes of FI clip...:

I have a very cynical view of PR. Can't imagine they'd release it if it looked bad. Can't imagine it's too close to the truth.

I remember in an old job we had a royal come round to open a new building. We were told to sit in the scientists' new offices to make them look full (I was lowly admin staff at the time), and open nerdy looking programmes, be quiet and look busy, and bring none of the usual crap we keep on our desks. It was a hilarious charade.

"Nerdy looking programmes" 🤣🤣🤣

• @Lukeroro said in Behind the scenes of FI clip...:

It's like when hospitals have their pre announced inspections.

Just where does all that crap that litters the corridors disappear to?

• @Allams-Out said in Behind the scenes of FI clip...:

• Just where does all that crap that litters the corridors disappear to?**

By that you mean the patients yea? 😨

No room in the wards anymore!

• @ScouseSte got there just before me 😅

I dunno, between @Allams-Out and @kristiang85 I think we all have a similar vision. Noone has gone down the Stratton Oakmont path yet..

• @ScouseSte said in Behind the scenes of FI clip...:

@Allams-Out said in Behind the scenes of FI clip...:

• Just where does all that crap that litters the corridors disappear to?**

By that you mean the patients yea? 😨

No room in the wards anymore!

Haha I was going to end my comment with 'and that's not just the patients'.

More cages, trolleys full of all sorts of shite. Most found in the quieter corridors not regularly used by patients and visitors. It all magically disappears.

You will see the occasional patient backed up on a busy emergency department. But my experience is that all departments will pull out all the stops to prevent this. They do their best with the resources they get.

More a worry for me is the pressures to clear beds mean patients can be discharged too soon. But we're getting far to serious here.