Anyone else feeling the buzz?

• I know theres been a lot of doom and gloom on here recently but today I'm feeling that proper buzz again. Seeing all the big PB midfielders rising in anticipation for the dividend announcement is getting me excited. For all you newer users, it's likely to be a rollercoaster the next few weeks and i've no doubt we'll see the enthusiasm and feel good factor return to FI and the forum. If it's anything like the previous dividend increase then hold on tight!

Bring it on!!! 😛

• It is certainly nice seeing the colour green again!

• Great to see the PB increase, worried about my Pogba and other premium player holds

• It's nice to seethe focus actually back on PB, and I have to say it's nice to have had a day or 2 without some random youth player pumps on the forum.

• @NewUser384837 why concerned? If theres a Dividend increase then pogba will be one of the beneficiaries of that.

• Hopefully maybe im a panicky bastard, PB players are on the move but not so much MB (or PB & MB). If the increases are because we have had a leak that shows it only benefits PB.

If it only benefits PB money will shift away from players like Pog into PB players like Kroos etc

• Remember, MB only needs to increase by a single penny (from 2p to 3p) to equate to a 50% increase in Pogba's likely annual MB dividend yield.

For PB prospects to increase an equivalent amount:

• the 7p max payout on a trip match day needs to increase by 3.5p;
    • the 5p max payout on a double match day needs to increase by 2.5p; and
    • the 3p max payout on a single match day needs to increase by 1.5p.

I think the former is more likely than the latter.

• Cheers mate thats given me the confidence boost i needed

• @NewUser384837 I think there will he a media buzz increase as well as PB but I'm not sure it will be an increase on single MB days. I reckon it could increase to 3 winners each day but that would be massive for Pogba. He'd win something almost every day.

• I don't think they will raise MB figures, but I can see something like treble MB on a single match day. Obviously pure speculation on my part, but it makes more business sense for FI.

• @Stevo said in Anyone else feeling the buzz?:

@NewUser384837 I think there will he a media buzz increase as well as PB but I'm not sure it will be an increase on single MB days. I reckon it could increase to 3 winners each day but that would be massive for Pogba. He'd win something almost every day.

Well he hasn't been finishing Top 3 very often recently but you are right that once he gets on a roll, he can be almost unstoppable for days or weeks on end. Could certainly make him start to rocket again!

• Its been a crazy day. I put most of my money into mid tier pb post 1st bonus to try and avoid the drops and missiles i felt that were coming post second bonus. That category felt like the safest bunker to hide in.

Given it was pre dividend announcement, it was a totally jammy and safety first decision. 3.6% up in the last 24 hours. I feel like iv gone into a cave to hide from army tanks and found scrooge mcducks stash at the bottom of it.

Pretty sure this is my best day on the index since i have joined.

• @dionysusthyrsus Slightly down today and although I've gained from Sensi,Depay and Cyprian I've got a bit hammered with Malen, Pogba, Szoboszlai plus others.

A varied portfolio doesn't always work😉

• 0_1571162363092_upload-b7b9e186-2ede-49da-accf-7cff47b5cc19

Yep, it does feel good these last few days. I just hope the policy review is well received. If not, we're heading for another downturn. FI's latest video about Stats Perform shows that AC knows what he is doing, so I'm confident FI will get it right.

• Looks like I’m in the minority my port is still slowly in decline (even if you exclude a Pogba); seems many are taking cash out of most of my long term CA players in anticipation of a positive PB increase.

• @Sav2000 how big is your port mate?

• @Stevo 2k over 40 holds

• @Sav2000 naturally because the of the dividend announcement people will move money to those sort of players but it'll trickle down again if the top end players increase in price. It always does.

• @Stevo yeah I’ve read enough of the forum posts to see that will likely be the case but when you all those rocket emojis on twatter it does make you have a slight FOMO.

I’ll just ride it out and hope my long term holds pick up, just wish people would stop selling Weghorst 😂

• @Sav2000 as soon as wieghorst gets a couple if goals he'll get a decent rise don't worry about that.