Pogba the rollercoaster

• Morning all, just thought I should give a heads up to any newbies. Pogba is great for MB however he is by far the most volatile player on the index who will happily fluctuate between £4.50ish and £6ish. So be careful when you buy and try to not panic sell as he will almost always rise up again the next time he comes round on the rollercoaster.

I currently own 0 pogba as I just don't like the rollercoaster but he can be a great hold if you play it right

• @Noirx4 spot on. Been trading for nearly two years and it took me a hell of a lot longer to learn that the hard way, same with the so-called ‘Griezy Train’. Trade smart people and don’t let others sway you to boost their portfolios.

• Think your all missing the point, its an open forum, for people to express there views as right or wrong a sit maybe, rather than shout people down for jumping to conclusions, why not enter your own pros and cons or maybe how you see it pan out, were not at primary school trying to win cheap points from each other. I laid down valid points. your comeback is the one shooting me down for saying am talking bollox to in-fact protect your profile of my options, how about throw some counter opinions down yourself rather than the 'don't listen to him comeback'
    How is the going to help anyone thats new on here.

• I prefer trading players in demand and with huge swings as timing it right could generate quick profits,having money tied up in the next 16yo wondered is not for me as needs time and patience wich I do somewhat lack, that’s me , may not be right but everyone has their style I suppose

• @Noirx4 said in Pogba the rollercoaster:

Morning all, just thought I should give a heads up to any newbies. Pogba is great for MB however he is by far the most volatile player on the index who will happily fluctuate between £4.50ish and £6ish. So be careful when you buy and try to not panic sell as he will almost always rise up again the next time he comes round on the rollercoaster.

I currently own 0 pogba as I just don't like the rollercoaster but he can be a great hold if you play it right

The post from @Noirx4 is actually very positive about Pogba and is supporting your argument which was around Pogba's MB power but just highlighting the Risks of his rise and falls which are easy to see on his graph. Some of the best advice I have seen on here was along the lines of spend time researching your players and know the reason you are buying them, for me he's a Media magnet and will always be in my portfolio as thats what I am targeting. If you are looking for growth the you need to understand that Pogbas price is completely dependent on how much he is in the news. out of the news and expect him to drop like a stone.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.