Martin Odegaard anybody?

• Under or over priced? Looks to have hit a plateau. I sold up on him a while ago but I'd love to get involved again. He's got worldie potential. Easy to see him at Real Madrid next season ahead of Bale and Vinicious. PB score of 181 but if he adds more goals to his game you'd expect bigger. The market however appears cautious....

• I hold 1000 of him having bought in at £1.90. I’m not tempted to cash in, this one is a definite long term hold.

• He has reduced a bit as he was over a pound increase since I bought him late. I think there's more growth in him so will hold for now.

0_1571185400459_upload-e42daff3-066d-4d10-bbf0-1de474bf5a12

• @Londoner wish I got in earlier but hesitant at that price. Havertz fall after losing form has put me off, could see the same happening to Odegaard although Havertz was about £1 more expensive.

• Bought at £1.20
    Sold at £2.60 (Doh!)
    Wouldn't buy at anything over £3.

Pros of Holding:

• Another near term PB win + a favourable Divs announcement for PB should see him pass £4.
    • Favourable market sentiment
    • Transfer speculation due to loan status.

Cons of Holding:

• No short term PB wins will see people profit take.
    • Norway looking like they might not qualify for Euro 2020.

• @DW said in Martin Odegaard anybody?:

Norway looking like they might not qualify for Euro 2020.

Worth remembering Norway are guaranteed a play-off.
    I've seen a few comments on Twitter as well about teams that don't look like qualifying. Pjanic with Bosnia is another one and they are also guaranteed a play-off. Worth remembering that 4 teams will qualify from play-offs as well, and as the play-offs form part of qualification I would assume that they are IPD and PB eligible which would give those players in the play-offs potentially 2 extra PB games during the March international break.

• I'd like to see him south of £3.00 There are other long term holds that have more upside at the moment, I think.

• @Ralph-Wiggum I don't hold but it's interesting he hasn't had a rise like other PB midfielders.
    If divs are going to increase then given his age he as at least 10 years to benefit from increased divs wheres the likes of Kroos and Pjanic who have had good rises probably only have 2 or 3 years left at the top to benefit.
    Of course we don't know how Odegaard's career will go but indications are he is going to be a fantastic PB player with a long career ahead.

• @janner73 That’s a key point. I don’t think age is factored in enough with pb holds (it certainly is with hype holds).
    For example, Ruiz is about six years younger than Pjanic, Kroos, Parejo, has more than double their career left and is around about the same price?
    I appreciate he’s not quite on their pb level right now, but very close to getting there. Should be 50% more expensive than that lot. At least.

• @Timothee-Atouba At least - Ruiz will quite possibly be the man who takes over that Madrid PB role from Kroos as well.

• @janner73 said in Martin Odegaard anybody?:

@Ralph-Wiggum I don't hold but it's interesting he hasn't had a rise like other PB midfielders.
    If divs are going to increase then given his age he as at least 10 years to benefit from increased divs wheres the likes of Kroos and Pjanic who have had good rises probably only have 2 or 3 years left at the top to benefit.
    Of course we don't know how Odegaard's career will go but indications are he is going to be a fantastic PB player with a long career ahead.

Agree. Young player plus PB beast equals FI Gold. Throw in the hype and transfer potential too, as well as euros , and think he’s a great hold.

• Think havertz is a good comparison in that sense. But then that’s why they are premium cost. Whether that’s good value depends on other things like the div increase. I’m holding both anyway.

• Players over £3 do look to be stalling at present in general. Hard to invest at minute in top players but of all the top 200 next generation players I'd have him the biggest riser in a more buoyant market. Qualifying for the euros would help his growth but I do think he's likely to have alot of future speculation in summer as his future is far from guaranteed.

• Recently brought in, been wanting in on him for a while after watching him produce very high PB scores every week.
    He seems to have dodged the big rise like many PB players which again is another benefit of buying now, he has proved he can win PB divs in a relatively average side so increase in Divs will be a huge benefit to him.

If he can wins divs in a average side you can imagine how much potential he has for divs when playing in a Madrid side.

I personally think he is player everyone must hold in their portfolio. Can win divs and will earn CA almost certainly over the next 12 months.

hE

• Like I said earlier I wanted to get back in on Odegaard. Felt his price had stalled but with the dividends review hopefully it will kick on and I'm now a holder. Great pass for the Portu goal yesterday. He really is shining this season.

• I think most people did a review of Odegaard's price. I certainly did. Currently 2.02 in profit on him so was reviewing if it was time to get out. This weekend confirmed to me that without a G&A he is capable of very high scores and and if he gets a G&A, he will challenge to win PB every time.

Also worth noting, November 8th he has a "silver day". Only 5 games played and he is home to Leganes..... Massive chance to win that increased PB payout. For me, it's continue to hold as he is a market favourite and can keep rising if his performances match.

• He's perfect for me. He's a youth actually suited to the PB matrix. Just add the goals and I think we'll really reap the rewards. Easy to see him picking up media too as his profile raises with some of the stuff he does on the pitch.

• Had him from 63p, sold at £3.27. I hated to do so but it was at the time when everything was going haywire and I just couldn't sit and watch my odegaard profits dwindle. Great player though

• It's amazing his transformation. When he was at Heerenveen in the eredivisie not even a regular I'd kind of written him off. If only I had believed. Just goes to show what potential there is in non pb leagues.

• A genuine future star that is already winning divs and suits the matrix, crazy not too hold in your port I think. I only jumped on board 3 weeks ago myself.