Need 2 players with £200 kitty

• Ok so Brewster just sold at 70% clear profit...

…. but you can only choose 2 players from below with £200 in the kitty;

Mahrez @ £2.40 PB, (IPD 30 day flip maybe)
    Sensi @ £2.69 (PB)
    Barella @ £1.43 (Top up as already hold / CA)
    Edouard @ £1.80 (Top up as already hold / transfer spec in summer)
    Erikesen @ £2.15 (Transfer Spec in summer)
    Fernandes @ £2.47 (Top up as already hold / Transfer spec in winter / summer)

or anyone else...

• @gball1975 said in Need 2 players with £200 kitty:

Ok so Brewster just sold at 70% clear profit...

…. but you can only choose 2 players from below with £200 in the kitty;

Mahrez @ £2.40 PB, (IPD 30 day flip maybe)
    Sensi @ £2.69 (PB)
    Barella @ £1.43 (Top up as already hold / CA)
    Edouard @ £1.80 (Top up as already hold / transfer spec in summer)
    Erikesen @ £2.15 (Transfer Spec in summer)
    Fernandes @ £2.47 (Top up as already hold / Transfer spec in winter / summer)

or anyone else...

If I had to go with any of those players, then it’d be Barella for me. Young, CA potential, in Italy for Euros, Inter has champ league. It’s an all round win.
    I’d probs stay clear of Eriksen personally, I see him going abroad and that’ll only decrease his price, but that’s just my opinion.
    Other players I’d be looking at is probably Pjanic. Solid PB midfielder for Juventus - likely to go deep in champs league and he is usually their chief instigator in midfield

Out of the other players in that list I hold Fernandes with the aim of transfer spec next summer, I reckon if Eriksen goes (which i think he will), spurs will go back in for him. Either that or Utd will make a move. Plus if he has a good Euros then someone will be sniffing round for his signature

• @gball1975
    Eriksen - plenty of transfer spec to come leading up to Jan and possibly all the way to summer - this years Aaron Ramsey for MB. Probable Euros for Denmark. I may have previously been worried about a move abroad but he's a playmaker whose younger than Kroos, Pjanic, Parejo so he could actually do better for PB at a good European club and those 3 are all priced higher.

Barella - just think he has a long way to go in price - he's nowhere near as far behind Sensi and Brozovic for PB as the prices suggest and he's the youngest of the 3.

• Dwight McNeil is flying under the FI radar currently at £1.52 - Didn't realise he was only 19!

May be where my Brewster money goes but i'm a little concerned he will be a static hold until the dust has settled from the dividend review announcement.

• OK @gball1975 I've made my mind up and have gone for the below.

Ilkay Gundogan - £0.97
    I went through Index Gain looking for a good value PB midfielder and he stood out at being fantastic value considering the going rate on the top playmakers is £2+, I'm confident he can work his way up to the £1.50 mark very soon (with a little help from the dividend review of course) and win me a few dividends along the way.

Competing with KdB is obviously going to limit his value but this is already reflected in his current price and I can see KdBs gametime being managed when he returns.

Honourable mention to Axel Witsel at £1.22 who was also a strong consideration.

Diogo Jota - £1.39
    Returning from injury, Young, European Football and good chance of making the Portugal squad - can't see any downside at his current price.

Dwight McNeil - £1.52
    19 year old English winger playing 90 minutes every week in the PL but still somehow relatively unknown - Many impressive performances already for Burnley and England under 21s so I can only see further capital appreciation ahead with the potential for some decent spikes.

• @Chris-J I have held for 3 months and he has gone up just 13p. Still holding but concerned that he wont spike like the rest due to the team he plays for.

• I’ve gone in on Morata. £1 is so cheap. Nice 100 shares on him will bring in a nice profit.

Then poss Wesley from Villa. Looked so solid in the last couple of games. Can only see him going one way

• @Chris-J Don't think Gundogan plays enough for me...poor on assist and goal return aswell.

• @Bezz82 Really? Is he actually first choice at Atletico?

• @gball1975 I am obviously going to disagree but I don't want to turn this into an Ilkay Gundogan thread.

Plenty of value out there at the minute with everything that's coming up - I look forward to hearing everyone's suggestions.

• @Chris-J HAHA... sorry didn't want to bring back old memories of someone else.
    Is he back from injury yet?

• Idrissa Gueye established in PSG team... PB potential and maybe CA. Up 12p in last week to 68p. Could be on par with likes of Kante at 80p plus?

• @gball1975

El ghazi 66p or so ... research

• Thinking Freddie de Jong and Sensi....thoughts please??

• From your list Eriksen and Sensi

• I have held De Jong since the start of the season, PB wise he has not really set the world on fire yet but he absolutely has the potential to do so. Bought in at £2.09 and today is the first day in a long while that he is in the green for me. Bought as a long term hold so the dips don't worry me too much, however he does seem to be a player that people will quite easily Just IS atm the way the market has been. I think more then anyone this player needs to get close to or win some divs quite soon at the moment most of his games (more for barca then holland) he has not even been in the conversation for divs, that needs to change or i can see a lot of the money that went into him today, coming back out again in a few weeks . Of course if he does win those divs then he will undoubtedly rocket, and more importantly he will have the market sentiment behind him and he will be on his way and £2.15 will seem a snip. to be fair though Barca have got a pretty nice run of fixtures coming up (apart from the Madrid game) so if he is gonna do it then now might be the time.

Not held sensi, but i have had a look into him, but he has had a few decent PB scores and is one of those that often is in the conversation for divs, so he is a decent shout. However i think you get more bang for buck out of Luis Alberto for £2.55 (as opposed to £2.69) easier European fixtures nice double header against celtic comming soon, lazio have looked decent this year and what ever they have done good, luis alberto is been involved with it, also is actually playing with strikers that have a first touch and can do the whole 1 chance 1 goal thing rather then lukaku who has no first touch and needs 5 attempts to finish which helps with his assist potential no end.

• So far just topped up on Barella (CA) and Edouard (CA and transfer spec).
    Think I may put the rest on Sensi but I can see him hitting higher than £3...cant bring myself to press buy.