Announcement brought forward!!

• buying increasing noticeably

• Prepare for blast off!

• 18:00 on Friday - a beaming Adam Cole announces that the review is actually a lie, but for taking it well all traders get a free Fulham training kit.

• Must be due to info leakage??

• Madness utter madness

• I wondered why everything was going up so fast!

• @Tom7471 It really is. At a point where they want to come across as professional this doesnt give that impression. Must be a motivating force.

• @BenniiP

That Fulham training shirt would make it all worthwhile!

• Right before everyone's payday. Doh!

• The way the statement is written i.e. that they immediately got to work on the new structure following the review announcement, and that they managed to get it though their risk team quickly and are bringing it forward, makes it quite clear that they rushed to address trader concerns and this wasn't just something they've brought forward that they already had lined up etc.

Which surely points towards it being a PB focused div increase which should address the concerns over the drops on the top 200 and lack of value in the top end of the market?

Sorry if this was obvious already 😁 I've just been wary it could be something different like GKs etc

• Maybe were all getting it so badly wrong with our buying they've rushed it through to minimize the damage were all gonna feel post announcement

• Can't believe they didn't make an announcement that there will be an announcement about the previous announcement about an announcement.

Just an announcement that the announcement about an announcement will be brought forward.

There's one to few announcements for my liking.

• @Mike_17

Isn't the top end of the market is driven more by MB though?

Anyway, I'm hoping for a MB increase to counteract the dilution of MB when it was opened up to the whole squad.

• @Allams-Out said in Announcement brought forward!!:

Can't believe they didn't make an announcement that there will be an announcement about the previous announcement about an announcement.

Just an announcement that the announcement about an announcement will be brought forward.

There's one to few announcements for my liking.

I have an announcement that you've given me a case of semantic satiation with the word annoucement.

• Suprised keepers arent flying

• @MickTurbo

Im going to wait for the announcement.. if favours keepers then jump on .. .

Which keeps are best value for money atm?

• Feel like this announcement is going to be very exciting! They can't underwhelm us bringing it forward to right before we all receive our bonus money...can they?!

• So dividend announcement on the 18th and the 5% bonus runs out on the 19th.

Obviously they are thinking not enough people are taking advantage of this and want a late surge.

• @Zola25 being that it's a review, not a matrix change, I dont expect them to recieve a PB boost. In truth I only said that because they always do immediately pre an announcement.

If anything, the only way I see them benefitting is through an increased IPD window as has been suggested. In that case every keeper gets a boost and it comes down to fixture research.

Myself I've bought only 1 goal keeper. As I say, if one benefits then they all benefit on my view, therefore I've bought big Nick Pope because hes just over half the price of pickford, may have a big move in him, may pressure pickford for the England spot and burnley have an appealling set of fixtures between now and early jan which also covers the winter breaks in all the other PB leagues

• I'm beginning to get a bit pissed off with it all. At the end of the day it's just an announcement. Could easily be dividends go up next season or summit like that. People prepare their portfolios and then they spring stuff like this, along with the bonus stuff. I'm really hoping it's good but these last few months have been volatile to say the least. Some people will have went abroad thinking everything will be ok till I return and then, unlucky, you missed it all.