Growth of the Index Visualised in a short 2min video

• So i found this on you tube, thought it was interesting, 20-20 hindsight and all that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DGI-OghjOY

• I first heard of FI just before the end of the season in 2017 and liked the sound of it but didn’t think it would go far. Finally joined after stumbling on it by chance in October last year and videos like this always make me wonder how much money I’ve missed out on by leaving it a year. Still great to see the growth visualised like that and honestly believe it would be a great advert for FI if they retweeted it on twitter or put something similar on there website to watch.

• Yep i put it off for ages too, Indeed would be a great advert, would get far for then 737 views if it were on twitter that's for sure !

• The first thing that would hit home to me if I was FI watching this is the need to stimulate the top of the market and stretch it out again.

• Fascinating, it does show that the top of the market is pretty stagnant in terms of the names there. Not saying that's necessarily a bad thing as it makes it safer to invest in the big names, that Zlatan price plunge looked painful.

• Quick and bang on the point video. The final top 10 for 30/9/19 are all my players except for 3 (Neymar, Messi, Pogba). Only Kane and De Bruyne are in the green at the moment. Let's hope tomorrow's announcement reinvigorates the top 200.