Hazard and Brandt (and Lo Celso)

• Thoughts on these two. I hold both at a very small loss but not much movement on them. Was planning on holding trough Euros but tempted to sell up and put the money to better use with the impending announcement.

Also on another strategy what do people think of Lo Celso. On his way back from injury and uncertainty over Eriksen's future.

• I think any money that's standing still right now is a waste, question is can u market sell? Hard to say really, static at the minute but could start moving at any second in current conditions.

I guess u mean thorgan. 5p and 8p spread which is fairly standard, maybe slightly high on brandt. I would only IS if youd spotted some very good value somewhere, which to be fair, it's starting to look like there is

• @AJH1982

Ive held lo celso a long time. .. on a loss... i believe in his abilities. .. he's a PB player .. if he kicks in will rise sharply

• @Zola25 @AJH1982 I bought a few Lo Celso yesterday - i expect him to gradually replace Eriksen at Spurs and he should score well for PB. Currently £1.68 but if he strings a few good performances together over the coming weeks after returning from injury he should easily be £2+.

• Lo celso back in training should return soon!!

• @NewUser384837 Been waiting for him to return. Think he could replace Eriksen if he is going to be sold/not sign a new contract.

• @Wotabeast said in Hazard and Brandt (and Lo Celso):

@Zola25 @AJH1982 I bought a few Lo Celso yesterday - i expect him to gradually replace Eriksen at Spurs and he should score well for PB. Currently £1.68 but if he strings a few good performances together over the coming weeks after returning from injury he should easily be £2+.

Be aware that this is the Tottenham price list:
    Eriksen 2.20
    Alli 1.74
    Son 1.80
    Lamela 0.65
    Moura 1.30
    Ndombele 1.55

Eriksen has a Madrid move factored into his price. Why would Lo Celso be any higher than the others?

• @Lukeroro Good point - however do not underestimate the attraction of a new and shiny player! I think Eriksen would be priced higher if it wasn't for the transfer uncertainty and i would have his current price as a target for Lo Celso to hit. It might be a bit of a risk, but i think if he does become an integral attacking midfielder then he has good growth left in him. I also think Ndombele will rise a good amount as Spurs form picks up (which i believe it will).

• @Wotabeast I agree Tottenham's form will pick up.

However, I think the lack of media interest in tottenham is an issue. Lo Celso will spike upon return but I don't see him being above 2.20 at all and certainly not for long.

Ndombele will be used as the holding midfielder and although I see him as potentially a world class option, that position is not one that generates much fi wise.

I will also say that I've never seen Lo Celso play but his Betis stats speak volumes. However, Betis played a way perfectly structured for PB. Not sure he gets that at Spurs.

• Actually think eriksen will go up not down when he moves to madrid as he is not an mb threat. Believe his peak at around 2.60 came when it looked certain he was going to leave in the summer.

• Hazard flying, finally

• Played well today, would have topped PB if it wasn't for his goal being ruled out