Bellerin on the move

• Just seen an article on the guardian to say Juve are looking to pick up Bellerin with all the uncertainty surrounding arsenal at the moment what’s everyone’s thoughts on him and a potential move?

• I think he is cheap at the moment, decent PB scores, will attract attention from Barcelona and others as well as juve and with Arsenal being in such a bad state he way decide to go
    Can see a 50% rise in him to the £1.50 mark perhaps?

• He is the kind of player to get noticed from his performances and i can see him climbing to around £1.20/£1.30 - but he isn't going to be a world beater...

• @Ermejo - Saying that, I can see him leaving an 'average' Arsenal side to join a club enjoying more success.

• @Jay-Frazz said in Bellerin on the move:

@Ermejo - Saying that, I can see him leaving an 'average' Arsenal side to join a club enjoying more success.

Yeah I think if he goes to Europe he’ll grow as a player much more but maybe miss out on media attention

• Sandro at 1.50. I think unless he really improves, then 1.20 at the very most. Am not overly familur on his scores without checking stats but i know there not top end.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.