Rodri

• Not seeing much love for him in the current mayhem, would've thought he'd be in the mix with your Jorginho, Arthur and Kroos etc...... Any reason as to why he's not being snapped up?.... I've delved into footie index scout and seen that 4 of his all time top 5 PBs (185-285) have come in the last month

• @NewUser434312 said in Rodri:

Not seeing much love for him in the current mayhem, would've thought he'd be in the mix with your Jorginho, Arthur and Kroos etc...... Any reason as to why he's not being snapped up?.... I've delved into footie index scout and seen that 4 of his all time top 5 PBs (185-285) have come in the last month

He's probably one who will regularly et good scores but rarely get into top player territory. His 285 came in the Champions League so had the multiplier (still a very good score mind). He won't score particularly often and doesn't have the benefit of set pieces which are pretty cheap points for pb. When he got 285 Gundogan got 309, neither had a goal or assist but I assume Gundogan had set pieces and he's cheaper than Rodri. Kroos got 353 with 2 assists and his team didn't win which shows he can be a regular threat. Jorginho takes pens for club and country so will have much more chance at game winning goal which most players need to be in contention.

There are a lot of players who get good baseline scores but need a game winning goal to stand a chance and even then it's not guaranteed, he seems to be one. If you're looking at the matrix I've always felt set pirce takers are very well rewarded, there's loads of points up for grabs for crossing. At Man City Gundogan is a fair bit cheaper and has won top midfielder 5 times and star man 4 whereas Rodri has won no dividends. Probab;y needs KDB to be injured so he can take over set pieces mind.