The biggest riser when market resumes tomorrow night?

• I have always been a PB and MB buyer wanting something tangible to put value on my holds. Hell, I was once hailed King of PB in @C-Arroyo's PB predictor competition last season- don't you know who I am? Have the odd dabble in yths and did try ipds, but nah, NAAH... I am a very lazy (patient? optimistic?) holder. I hardly ever IS and rarely have I sold.

After much deliberation, I am sticking with my port. Topped them up a few weeks back in the dip and I always put divs back in. Watching this one unfold rather than being in the thick of it. It's the first time I've properly bought in a dip and not bought in a boom- feels like I'm missing the fun, but think it's a tactic we should all try at some point.
    Trust your gut in a dip.

To be very open, my biggest holds moneywise (all >£1k) in order of greatest are:

• Neymar (Pb n MB)

• Rashford (Mb, England squad, always a slight chance of Pb when on pens)

• Pogba (Mb n if played further fwd!!! pb, France squad)

• Kane (Mb n pb, England squad)

• Morata (ipds!? and hoping Spain squad)

• Salah (Mb...slight pb)

• Parrot (future- keeping my kids, all about perceived future value with future div rises/SS, ROI squad?)

• Mbappe (Pb, big transfer mb, France squad)

• Eriksen (Mb big transfer, slight Pb, Denmark squad)

(Then about 150 other holds all around on average 300 shares pretty much all PB based or yth)

I know that list wont be everyone's cup of Bovril. Many ongoing debates on whether to hold, sell or buy just in my head alone! My port diversity has saved me and kept me in the game despite the massive drops in some of those, but their divs have grown on other players. I do sense I should have followed the market and ditched the old guard, but I decided to hang tight in hope that the future div rises are big enough to make them look good value once again. With the crash I was thinking of cashing in and taking a decent profit whilst I could. So nothing has changed for me, if the rises aren't big enough, I cash in and go.

But I think and hope it must be a rise coming that rises the value of all the players on the index for there to be sustained growth for a lengthy amount of time. For me (and many others) to stay interested, the rises must be big. To gain new traders it must be big news. Otherwise, we will have a happy ending to October, then cashing out crashing out...same old problem...

This must be the start of a new level of the market.

It's hard to say one name. I think many of the younger PB players have had big rises already. Big money is waiting to see the deal before backing/sacking the premium players. If it's positive news, I'm torn between Pogba and Neymar. Pogba has Euro20 going for him, but Neymar is such a PB beast.

I'm betting (hoping) Neymar will see the biggest rises tomorrow night 6:30pm-midnight.

Name the one player you think will rise the most post announcement: 6:30 - Midnight

• In pence Neymar >50p

In % Terms one of the lower / mid priced PB players such as Barella who has not yet flown as much as those around them

• Messi

Neymar second... But, and I hope I'm wrong (even tho I'm now a scabby sub £2 market bottom feeder), I can see it repeating the pattern of the previous few booms... Immediate rise with an abrupt end and sustained drop.

I really want it to be a sustainable rise to keep the market growing and make the top end really attractive

• @Advinculas-Index

I think barella will rise once he scores a big PB score.. it is a matter of time..

• I think the biggest risers will be Messi and Neymar. Hopefully the dividend increase is enough to see our first £10 player since the split

• @Zola25 is barella playing tomorrow like to be able to post a big PB score? Cant see owt on flashscore 🕵️‍♂️🤔 or is this just yet another of your banal pumps? When I was about 15 working towards my GCSE's my teachers used to stress the importance of reading the question properly.

In pennies I'd say it's hard to look past neymar, but in % I'd say it's highly likely to be a 2nd tier pb player who hasnt been absolutely hammered already.

There will be others but the ones I know fit this bill because I hold them are Digne and Aouar. If the announcement is perceived to be very positive these are the left overs type players that I think will be wallopped

• @MickTurbo if its a percentage increase id say it will be KDB or Kroos. More likely Kroos

• I meant penny rises, but why not both... All for fun.

• @Black-wolf quite possibly although to be really honest I think it needs to be a big deal to push KDB much more. Looking at the highest prices the only players above him are significant MB players as well as being quality for pb, barring mbappe who continues to mop up Absolute 'Baller Dividends it would seem. I just dont know how much higher a mostly PB player can go

• @Black-wolf no chance

• I wouldn't be surprised if MB is given more of a boost than most traders are anticipating. There have already been huge rises in PB players in anticipation of a significant PB rise, but MB will surely rise at least in line with any PB increase. If so, MB/PB hybrid players could see big increases.

Perhaps Pogba will fly!

• @Westy said in The biggest riser when market resumes tomorrow night?:

I meant penny rises, but why not both... All for fun.

Although it could be some Albanian 38 Yr old cb for % rise...

• @MickTurbo

Unfortunately maybe you dont have the intellect to understand my message. My message implies Barella will rise sharply once he's scored a big PB score, hence he wont be one of the highest risers and therefore answering the question. What pump u talking abt .. . Get real.

• @Westy

I personally think the rises tomorrow will be an acceleration of the rises we've seen yesterday and today - those who have moved up the most will surely continue to do so?

It's an announcement regarding divs and those that have shot up seem to be good PB and MB earners alike. If it's a tasty increase, they'll just go up further. If it's modest, people will still invest in them but maybe hold a bit back. Either way, I see those who have risen 10,12,14p today rising 15,20, 25p at 6.30pm tomorrow.

I'd bloody love to be involved 😏😆

• @ScouseSte think max eggestein will have a nice rise soon with goal or assist, seems very under rated

• @Zola25 said in The biggest riser when market resumes tomorrow night?:

@MickTurbo

Unfortunately maybe you dont have the intellect to understand my message. My message implies Barella will rise sharply once he's scored a big PB score, hence he wont be one of the highest risers and therefore answering the question. What pump u talking abt .. . Get real.

Sorry mate, it's obviously an intellect thing again. I'm just struggling to see the relevance of your initial statement to the OP. Me in my ignorance and stupidity thought westy was asking a question about the biggest riser between 6.30pm and midnight tomorrow. I was fooled by the line at the bottom of his post which reads in bold letters "name one player you think will rise the most post announcement: 6:30-midnight."

If you would care to decipher that for me I'd be much obliged because; silly me; I read your post about barella "once he scores a big PB score(sic)" and I thought he must have had a match tomorrow night, affording him the opportunity to post a big PB score, as that would be the only scenario in which your comment would have some actual relevance.

You seem to suggest now that you were just putting him forward as one who "wont be one of the highest risers". That's an interesting approach to "therefore answering the question". But still, there are currently 3153 players listed on the index so by naming one who you dont think will be the highest riser you've actually given yourself a 1/3152 chance of being proved correct which I have to say is a very shrewd move so perhaps having an inferior intellect to yourself is no disgrace.

As you say, it's obviously down to my lack of intellect. I should have known better to be fair, you're not one for a pump are ya!

• It probably will be Messi or Neymar, probably Neymar. But I’ll go for VVD

• @ChazFI123 said in The biggest riser when market resumes tomorrow night?:

It probably will be Messi or Neymar, probably Neymar. But I’ll go for VVD

Why VVD - the matrix isn't changing is it?
    He's brilliant in real life and his PB scores are good, and his media appeal isn't bad either. .. but he plays alongside TAA the monster and even Robertson seems to be getting closer and overtaking VVD in the PB stakes.
    If they increase the number of PB places then yea VVD could be a good shout

• @ScouseSte I read someone say about how tiered PB would reward players that consistently get high scores which he seems to do. However if that doesn’t happen; can’t see any reason why he price would shift

• @ChazFI123 said in The biggest riser when market resumes tomorrow night?:

@ScouseSte I read someone say about how tiered PB would reward players that consistently get high scores which he seems to do. However if that doesn’t happen; can’t see any reason why he price would shift

I really hope it is tiered pb of some sort