How many Players tick the following criteria....

• How many players on the index include the following:

English
    Young (Say around 23)
    Plays for club and country
    Plays in a CL or EL
    Transfer links

Can only think of Sancho

Any others?

Failing that exclude being English, who is the best value.

• Bernardeschi - Juventus - Italy 25 but you can't have everything...

• Think for English players it’s quite hard to be in the EL/CL and also have transfer links as they are often settled at the bigger clubs. Rice/Maddison/Chilwell fit all your criteria except European football and Winks fits everything except transfer links. But not convinced what value Rice or Winks have/will have on FI

• @NewUser5676 said in How many Players tick the following criteria....:

How many players on the index include the following:

English
    Young (Say around 23)
    Plays for club and country
    Plays in a CL or EL
    Transfer links

Can only think of Sancho

Any others?

Failing that exclude being English, who is the best value.

I'm struggling to think of English players, as most have already experienced a 'boom' from being young English and talented. Maybe Lewis Cook (22) if you force my hand ... 🤷‍♂️

Asensio (23), Leroy Sane (23), Saul (24), Rubin Neves (22), Oyarzabal (22) and Werner (23) all fit the bill. I would expect that within the next 3 years, they will be playing for new clubs, in european competition and first choice for both their club and national sides.

• Callum Hudson-Odoi (Bayern); Kane (but about 25); TAA (I'm sure he'll be getting linked to Real or Barca soon);

• @NewUser5676
    Ruben Loftus-Cheek will have transfer links if he doesn't get first team football and with Mount's form there's potential.

Morgan Gibbs-White is always being linked with big clubs and has Europe at Wolves

Dele Alli is still 23.

• @NewUser5676 lookman not getting to much playing time yet but with being English always going to be linked back to premier league teams so could be worth a punt

• @NewUser5676
    Sancho is the only one meeting all those criteria.
    If you exclude English then Fabian Ruiz, Dani Ceballos, Steven Bergwijn, Donyell Malen, Donny van de Beek, Kai Havertz, Timo Werner, Cengiz Under and Nico Elevdi all fit the rest of the criteria, Saul Niguez (24) and Memphis Depay (25) close too.

• @NewUser5676

This is the last England squad - none of which i hold currently.

0_1571374187035_upload-b41d4745-95d6-4b2f-af88-a9b2bf9e7601

There are a couple in there over 23 which i see getting transfer spec as well (Tyrone Mings / Harry Kane)

• Non English Andre silva isn't a bad shout, he’s Still on loan.

• @Carboney last time lookman played for Leipzig he got some very impressive PB scores. Surprised hes barely played as if yet.

Hopefully Nigeria don't convince him to play for them.

• Early doors for him and a long season ahead I’m sure he’ll get opportunities but could see the best of him next season once Werner leaves. Definitely under the radar and hasn’t had any deposit money so bit of a longer term hold and 1 I’m happy with as like I said he will get opportunities as the season progresses 👍

• Decided to buy a few Ruben Neves after considering that, hasnt had much of a rise, plays for Wolves and Portugal. And is only 22. Got the potential for big transfer links.