Bukayo Saka Opinions

• Started the last three Prem games for Arsenal but I only got to see the Man United match and thought he was the best player on the pitch. I understand the market is moving away from young players to proven PB winners, due to the season being underway but looking at the price of CHO, I’m wonder if you guys think he could get to that £4ish level or possible get an England call up this season. Any help from Arsenal fans who have seen a lot more of him would be nice. Thanks in advance.

• @CJ0101 Watched him for long time, I brought in a year ago, all sold now however there is no doubt about this kids talent, it’s like eye candy to FI share owners confident makes good dribbles scores, this should be a good boost as arsenal have some gibberish teams in the EL where I’m sure he could bang in a couple. However I sold as laca was injured hence him starting 3 games, he will now be much more of a sub who get the odd 20/30 mins action however I doubt you are looking for a quick flip on him more of a future ca. Personally I would wait till the divs announcement tomorrow as could be a lot of money removed from youth into div earners. Side note he should start against Sheffield on a single match day as Unai never really starts players back from injures but never know laca could be training very well

• @CJ0101 Bluntly, in FI terms, what a prospect.
    Just turned 18 and posted a 200+.

• @Timothee-Atouba is that before or after the multiplier?

• There's a buzz about him at minute. Boothroyd says he is considering him for England under 21 squad. He's got media appeal.

• feels like bukayo is in the price category above his arsenal team mate joe willock but below like abraham and mount from chelsea

-abraham and mount both starters at chelsea plus had england call up

-bukayo seems to be more of a regular starter at arsenal now (at least trusted in big games etc)

-willock not yet regular starter for arsenal

hence i think the value is willock, xhaka can only last so long

i think this kind of model works for most youngsters across FI, so finding decent young ones who not yet become usual starters in big games, but dare say there are plenty of youngsters not even played a first team game yet, so there is another lower category if you want to look at it that way

• @MM Saka will probably end up being only a bit part player once Lacazette returns (like the other youth players)

• @ChazFI123 said in Bukayo Saka Opinions:

@Timothee-Atouba is that before or after the multiplier?

I’m not sure whether IG archive the scores with or without the multiplier tbh. But I think I remember seeing that it’s removed so I’m inclined to say it’s without the multiplier!

• @ChazFI123 arsenal certainly got a lot of players to choose from, its a big call to decide your £XX million player isnt up to it and instead play the academy youth, so i agree somewhat that arsenal youth is not a get rich quick investment here

• @Timothee-Atouba It was 253 with the multiplier so would have still been over 200 without it. I am always slightly wary of reading too much into PB scores against weak opposition in the Europa League but it was reasonably impressive nonetheless.

• @janner73 Very true but away to Frankfurt (not great I know) playing with mainly reserves and young players.
    I’m sure he scored higher than Auba and Pepe at OT too.

• I think with CHO you have to remember He had almost the perfect storm for a big increase.

Hyped through the summer and pre season
    Debut
    Big transfer links to bayern
    England

Saka looks pretty good but CHO was helped to beyond £5 with all those factors in a fairly short period of time.

• @Timothee-Atouba He did - his game will definitely be more PB friendly than Lacazette and Auba. Arsenal just have so many options with Nelson, Saka, Martinelli all pushing for game time behind Laca, Auba and Pepe.

• @MM I imagine it'll be Auba-Laca-Pepe in the league, Saka-Martinelli-Nelson in the Europa and cups

• @ChazFI123 hence arsenal need more legs in their midfield, cough cough lol

• @janner73 As a Tottenham fan unfortunately Arsenal are heading somewhere and worse still it’s mainly because of their production, which imo is what football should be about and any real supporter wants to see.
    Saka, Nelson, Willock perhaps Smith-Rowe.
    I see one of Laca/Auba out this summer and the other the following year.

• @Timothee-Atouba Lets not forget Nketiah as well.
    Arsenal and Chelsea with their crop of youngsters seem to be well set up for the future. Have a feeling Chelsea may ruin it by going and spending on overpaid stars when they can buy again rather than really letting the likes of Tomori, Mount, Abraham etc take them forward.

• @Timothee-Atouba yeah your london rivals arsenal and chelsea foundations look in place for years to come

• @MM Yep and we’re relying on 🦜

• @janner73 Just goes to show with Chelsea that you can bring in a few talented youngsters and play to a good level and the only way is up as Yazz once said.