Is it Pogbas time to shine?

• I held pogba. He was being pumped heavily on here. I had just joined football index. I bought lots of him as I saw everyone saying he's good for bigger ports and I wanted to go in a bit.

Earned about 3 pounds in dividends. Plummeted..I held on. I regretted. I sold. I sad

Anyway I'm doing alright on here other than that πŸ˜‚. However, is it time?

This is going to be a big dividend increase. Everything points towards that and if it's not then they've done a very good job to manipulate.

Anyway, he's due a rise isn't he? I get paid tomorrow which is pretty lucky

Should I lump 500 pounds on him or go into Malen. He's been dropping in price, however he is great value and probably reached his bottom just about.

Or should I put it on someone else.

Hmmm?

• @Nachais I was also thinking van dijk as he's due to win on with his scores and that'll make his price shoot up when people see this is possible with cbs again

• Ive held pobga this season and its not a fun ride😣

I find it more enjoyable with out him in my port plus there is a lot more money to be made eles were as he only does mb which he hasnt done well with so far.
    I try looking for pb/mb and cap in a player which there is/were a few off

• After this evenings first MB win for ages, I’m hoping it keeps going for a long time to come. A gamble, yes, but I still feel we will see a huge boost in investment in Pogba.

• If the review favours MB most generously which I think it will then Pogba benefits more than anyone as he's the biggest MB dividend returner of all time by far. Back to earning dividends on review day (paid out after midnight), feels like it was meant to be.

• I'm betting he does well in the new divs. I've topped up and hold a big lump on him.

Same with neymar, Kane, salah, all the old guard of pb n mb.

• He is very low, if market sentiment changes towards him he could head back to his peak very quickly.

• All this is making me want to free up a few grand but unless some players hit target prices I'll be sticking to my guns, if they do though I'll quite possibly be back on pog if I like what I read, good luck to those who have held him through it all πŸ‘

• His price looks good compared to where it was before the summer but he still needs to get it together on the pitch and create some sort of certainty over his future. Could still move in January at the moment.

• @Nachais said in Is it Pogbas time to shine?:

I held pogba. He was being pumped heavily on here. I had just joined football index. I bought lots of him as I saw everyone saying he's good for bigger ports and I wanted to go in a bit.

Earned about 3 pounds in dividends. Plummeted..I held on. I regretted. I sold. I sad

Anyway I'm doing alright on here other than that πŸ˜‚. However, is it time?

This is going to be a big dividend increase. Everything points towards that and if it's not then they've done a very good job to manipulate.

Anyway, he's due a rise isn't he? I get paid tomorrow which is pretty lucky

Should I lump 500 pounds on him or go into Malen. He's been dropping in price, however he is great value and probably reached his bottom just about.

Or should I put it on someone else.

Hmmm?

Neither of them two!

If there are any leaks or "insider knowledge" people are stocking up on PB holds.

Pogba isn't a PB hold he's a MB hold & is playing too deep to get the big PB scores.

Malen is a transfer speculation, capital appreciation hold for when he gets a transfer - again doesn't fit the criteria.

My advice is to wait while 6pm - and make an informed choice after the announcement.

Or gamble like a few are doing & go with the PB players.

• I have a suspicion Pogba will actually play against Liverpool, contrary to all the reports this week, so I'd say get in now ahead of that. United will still get dicked, but hell be grabbing the headlines and he tends to play well when it actually matters, so potentially both MB and PB.

Or hes just injured and wont play. But I think it's a classic double bluff from Ole myself. I'll bet you Liverpool are factoring him into their planning anyway.

• If anything, the last few days would make me worry about holding Pogba. He was ruled out of one United's biggest games of the season, and yet only managed to come third on a treble media day. Imagine if Messi was ruled out of facing Real Madrid, or Salah for this weekend, or Kane against Arsenal? You would expect that to dominate the headlines. Perhaps he will be a media pull again, and maybe tonight will strongly benefit him, but right now he is still an anxious hold.

• It might be better if he doesn't play, Utd get spanked, OGS gets sacked and Allegri comes in.

It could be better for Pogba's share price in the short and long term.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.