Pogba Pictured With Zidane. All Aboard The Pogba Money Rocket?

• Difficult few weeks for Pogba investors but a new dividend changes might bring Pogs prosperity. Yet in the media pictures emerge of Pogba meeting with Zidane. Real Madrid move looks serious now. How are we going to play this?

• It would be wonderfully poetic if on the dividend increase day, Pogba tops MB (hopefully for a few days in a row).

At the moment I'm taking it at face value though - they are both French so probably are pally, and bumped into each other in the same place, which isn't too difficult as Dubai is a popular warm weather training spot and only a few venues will be capable of hosting superstar footballers.

• The speculation is beginning to start again now. He's topping media at present. If some sort of media dividend improvement occurs tonight could be some big price rise here. A return to form?

• @Dalien-Smith

Lets hope so.

• I don't think today, of all days is a good time to be pictured with Zidane.

If true, it would suggest that the move has moved up several notches from just speculation - to serious discussions! 🤔

A move would hurt his share price & his MB potential.

• Doesn't hurt his contract negotiations with Utd. I'm sure him and his agent are aware of this.

• @Ericali said in Pogba Pictured With Zidane. All Aboard The Pogba Money Rocket?:

I don't think today, of all days is a good time to be pictured with Zidane.

If true, it would suggest that the move has moved up several notches from just speculation - to serious discussions! 🤔

A move would hurt his share price & his MB potential.

Unlike you to be negative about Pogba even on the most positive day on the index I’ve seen 🤪

• It’s a bit like Doris from accounts meeting Derek from sales at the firms Xmas do?
    Two wealthy footie related people in a sports place in Dubai on international break. I bet you couldn’t move for footballers n managers there the last few weeks.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.