Last minute shopping

• Who you buying today? Just put my last pennies for max bonus into Wendell and Xhaka (looking at single days over the weekend).

• My last minute stuff has gone into Ronaldo (all round) Harit, Darida, Kostic (pb potential), after earlier investment had gone into the big pb mids.

• Can’t resist topping up some Saka too as think he’ll start and impress on Monday , could drop a bit short term with Laca back but will keep long term.

• Suso + Willian

• May buy some Alacantra as he has been a lot higher recently. Got a spike but he could go up another 40-50p after the announcement.

Waiting for a player to sell though which may or not happen.

Bought Alba, Veratti and Olayzabal recently which has gone well.

• I bought Marquinhos and Zinchenko today after freeing up the money to do so. If it's the PB announcement we're all hoping for then these 2 represent good dividend potential at current prices, taking age into account too. Both are down or level their price 1 month ago too so I don't think either has been particularly pumped up.

• My last 3 purchases have been Manolas, Gueye, and a top up on Elvedi

• @Yellow seen a lot of Marquinhos going through the ticker today

• My last 3 purchases before the deadline are Fekir, Ndidi and Sahin. Bit of a gamble but none have really moved since the announcement.

• My last 4 purchases have been Trent AA (£3.72), Kieran Tierney (£1.91), Mahrez (£2.31) and Joshua Kimmich (£3.56)

• @ChazFI123 said in Last minute shopping:

@Yellow seen a lot of Marquinhos going through the ticker today

Yeah, I got on about 2am so beat the rush. I do wonder if people are buying ahead of tonight's game...quite a pricey flip if so but you never know on FI.

• Arnaud Souquet - 2 PB wins so far this season, one on a treble match day. 27 years old, listed as a defender but playing RW. 2 league goals so far and only 50p.

He's not had any significant rise this week and has to be the cheapest proven PB winner on the Index in his 20s.

• I have a small amount in the kitty, can't decide whether to top up Ronaldo or jump on a handful of someone else...or simply wait until 18:30 and see what happens.

?

• @Journey how has he been missed? I'm in for 600

• Don’t overlook the RB Salzburg young stars of Minamino, Daka and Hwang at low prices still. All will surely be in a PB league within a year and at a big premium. Home to Napoli on Weds and if they win that then they have a great chance of getting to the knock out stages.

• @TeamGB I think youth will take another kicking if the review is as positive as expected.

They will of course all rise once the top dividend winners all appear to have found their new values but may be better to wait until the dust has settled from the announcement.

• @Chris-J I think if things are as massive for the index as Cole and Bohan are saying on Twitter then I think there will be increases to some degree across the board. I can’t see youth taking a kicking to be honest as the instant sell spreads will be increased to protect from sell offs.

• @Chris-J said in Last minute shopping:

@TeamGB I think youth will take another kicking if the review is as positive as expected.

They will of course all rise once the top dividend winners all appear to have found their new values but may be better to wait until the dust has settled from the announcement.

I was a bit worried about this, particularly given my holds in Donny van de Beek and Ryan Sessegnon, but bizarrely they've risen in the last few days!

• @ocs123 I remember when people were instant selling youth to jump onto Pogba & Neymar on some of the share split announcement - not huge drops but if you are thinking of buying 'unproven' youth you may get them a few pence cheaper as the sheep free up funds to jump on the big risers tonight.

• Last 4 buys.. CHO, Plea, Neymar and Messi. Exciting times yet again, what a wonderful platform 🥰🔥