Treble PB today?

• Will this still be a treble day what with the games in Italy not going ahead? All respect to the family of Davide Astori

• @Matt369 I would doubt it, as I only count 11 games now, I think its 15+ for treble .

• @Matt369 no news on Twitter for that yet. Logically they should revert it but they might keep it as Treble as a roundabout way of honouring some respect for Astori's sad passing.

The most interesting aspect in this sad situation is what they decide to do with the minimal investment held in him. One trader "could" have £50 wiped off which isn't a big deal but their decision will set precedence and could have massive ramifications on a well invested player who endures a career ending situation.

• Didn't realise it was a treble am gunning for my first pb today with Martin

• @Agatello will be interesting considering the circumstances, it is a risk we all take, but these seem to be extenuating circumstances

• @Simon-j what's martins first name plz

• Aaron Martin, he scored 123pts, if he wins PB it would be the lowest score I've seen on a double / triple day.

• @AT10 plays for espanyol

• Astori's sell price has been reduced to 1 p. Presumably he will be retired soon. Not sure what the person I saw buy 20 this afternoon was thinking anyway, but I'm sure they regret it now.

• @BL__FI possibly a newbie thinking that he'll be in the news alot not realising they have to be in the top 200 or that death wipes out their investment.

• @BL__FI said in Treble PB today?:

Astori's sell price has been reduced to 1 p. Presumably he will be retired soon. Not sure what the person I saw buy 20 this afternoon was thinking anyway, but I'm sure they regret it now.

Do you think if Neymar misses the World Cup and his foot went septic he would have a 1p sell also? If so he would be worth keeping for a 5p media buzz or two would be great for none Neymar holder like myself and FI has a business no more needing to pay huge buzz wins out running into tens of thousands.

• @Chicken-Badge are u English? I genuinely don't understand 80% of what u write it seems to have no corralation to anything!! Lol ... Hey maybe its just me😄

• @Simon-j said in Treble PB today?:

@Chicken-Badge are u English? I genuinely don't understand 80% of what u write it seems to have no corralation to anything!! Lol ... Hey maybe its just me😄

Astori is the reason the questions asked about triple buzz.

A few reply’s back it was said that because of his death his sell is 1p so I followed on from that saying that spread will increase with significant or fatal long term injury’s to big players because FI can’t expect to buy back what nobody wants.

My birth Certificate says Leeds and both my parents was born in England so I guess that makes me English, however I can read and speak Russian and travel to Eastern Europe allot with my work, however I don’t see what this has to do with the triple buzz either! And because you don’t get my reply why’s this making out the reason is im probably from elsewhere which is offensive to anyone who ain’t English! Just like I didn’t see your reply that Russia is hostile for professional players to play in secure state of the art newly built stadiums with normal climate and exclusively prices and distributed tickets,

Because there maybe fan clashes away from the game outside or in street.

However giving great consideration to the fact you’ve been here 3 weeks and got a 10% return on a £3k investment around £300 I guess.. I suppose I should respect your biggoted views about Russia being hostile and if I’m English or not, if you want to be childish I’ve probavly made more than you however there’s people who have made 100 times what I have.

However I’m here to debate not argue!

Nothing more to say in this reply!

• @Chicken-Badge £300 in 2 weeks only invested £100 for a week. And am far from boasting am giving him a realistic view of what can be done am sure there are many many people with higher gains.... Ps if u want me to read derogatory messages make em less than 1million words I suffer aspergers and can't read ur essays

• @Simon-j said in Treble PB today?:

@Chicken-Badge £300 in 2 weeks only invested £100 for a week. And am far from boasting am giving him a realistic view of what can be done am sure there are many many people with higher gains.... Ps if u want me to read derogatory messages make em less than 1million words I suffer aspergers and can't read ur essays

I am sorry I didn’t realise about your aspergers and wasn’t trying to be derogatory. My son has aurtism and my girlfriend lives and born in St Petersburg so usely get negativity towards my family. Sorry probably being over defensive!

• @Chicken-Badge it's all good man... U just write the longest messages everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.