Ryan Sessegnon

• whats your thoughts on this kid-seems almost forgotten about in all the frenzy, english, still only 19, hailed as a wonderkid at 16 doesnt always translate in future but its a good start, scores goals/assists, likes a dribble in the footballing sense ;), attacking wingback can play on left or right side although predominantly left footed, game suited for pb scores, has and can take freekicks, struggled with fulham in prem but well prepared to overlook a then 18 year old in a struggling team, ok hes already £2.01 but his peak was £2.40 probably inflated due to transfer links but is now back in full training with spurs and expected to be in squad in 2 weeks, spurs in europe, wouldnt take much to dispose of Rose in 1st team, was already in southgates radar when he was at fulham. surely more upside than downside

• Am thinking that a full stop would be as beautiful as one of Adam Cole's rocket tweets

• @shillyIm sure He will be be getting game time shortly. Apparently Poch is making lots of changes to the team. In my opinion its a good time to buy him aswell as other Tottenham players at the back.
    I hold him aswell as davinson sanchez who i believe the team is going to be built around.

• I've held him at a circa 15-20p loss for quite some time now, but I'm going to stick with him as I'm confident he will develop into a quality player.

In theory Spurs playing style should suit him.

• Gone up 5p + , about time he had some movement in the opposite direction..