8 Rockets

• Adam Cole tweeted twice in the past few days and put 8 rocket emojis on the tweet. Mike Bohan just tweeted 8 rockets.

Is this a coincidence? What do the 8 rockets mean?

8p PB on a treble match day?
    3 more leagues eligible for PB?

Thoughts?

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

• haha saw that - i didnt go to that detail of analysis but would be so funny if they are teasing something and the number of rockets is a sign

• Maybe they are investing their profits into the Soviet Air Force and the rocket programme?

• @Journey said in 8 Rockets:

Adam Cole tweeted twice in the past few days and put 8 rocket emojis on the tweet. Mike Bohan just tweeted 8 rockets.

Is this a coincidence? What do the 8 rockets mean?

8p PB on a treble match day?
    3 more leagues eligible for PB?

Thoughts?

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

The second bit would have everyone running for the hills

• 8 Fulham training tops to be given away each week alongside the current dividend structure.

• IPD'ing Ronny Rosenthal to the index

• Sponsorship deal with Nasa?

• The S-8 is a rocket weapon developed by the Soviet Air Force for use by military aircraft. It remains in service with the Russian Air Force and various export customers. Developed in the 1970s, the S-8 is an 80 mm (3.1 in) rocket used by fighter bombers and helicopters.

• What sticks out in my mind is, whatever the changes in the announcement are, there are two possibilities (based on the time constraints from the initial knee-jerk announcement to now):

1. The changes are a simple monetary increase across the board and will be implemented immediately/in the next few days

2. The changes are more structural and complex (e.g. adding places to PB payout)so will be implemented in the next few months)

• @Chris-J said in 8 Rockets:

8 Fulham training tops to be given away each week alongside the current dividend structure.

Haha you beat me to it!

Which is fine, as long as you don't beat me to a Fulham training kit.

Rocket emoji.

• This post is deleted!

• It maybe referring to the Chinese lucky number of wealth. That number is 8. Would be great if the Chinese market got on board, but the commies would never allow online gambling.

• Or maybe he puts up 8 rockets in messages to friends and colleagues so often that that is just what comes up in his predictive text now

• @Black-wolf much more likely explanation.

• Another share split by factor of 8 with divs remaining at current levels 😂😂😂😂😂

Surely even eric couldn't argue with pogba at 76p

• @MickTurbo yeh but but but for one pogba you could buy; Hamsik, crouch, marquez, endo, Pablo Aimar Jr Jr Jr, AND Jozy Altidore

• @Vespasian32 said in 8 Rockets:

@MickTurbo yeh but but but for one pogba you could buy; Hamsik, crouch, marquez, endo, Pablo Aimar Jr Jr Jr, AND Jozy Altidore

Haha he does love a south american wonder kid. Well fairs fair, we all preach diversity and that is undeniably an eclectic bunch

• @MickTurbo said in 8 Rockets:

Another share split by factor of 8 with divs remaining at current levels 😂😂😂😂😂

Surely even eric couldn't argue with pogba at 76p

He absolutely could. That is one of, if not the only "sure thing" on FI 🙄😂

• @ScouseSte said in 8 Rockets:

What sticks out in my mind is, whatever the changes in the announcement are, there are two possibilities (based on the time constraints from the initial knee-jerk announcement to now):

1. The changes are a simple monetary increase across the board and will be implemented immediately/in the next few days

2. The changes are more structural and complex (e.g. adding places to PB payout)so will be implemented in the next few months)

If they go with number 1 - there should be no issue, its just a number change in coding.

If number 2 - then oh fuck me....its going to be a disaster if they have the same IT gang.

• @Millerman-again said in 8 Rockets:

@ScouseSte said in 8 Rockets:

What sticks out in my mind is, whatever the changes in the announcement are, there are two possibilities (based on the time constraints from the initial knee-jerk announcement to now):

If they go with number 1 - there should be no issue, its just a number change in coding.

If number 2 - then oh fuck me....its going to be a disaster if they have the same IT gang.

EXCITING TIMES!

Or EXITING TIMES if it is a complete anticlimax 😂😂