Straw Poll On Cash Balance

• The best thing for the platform would be a huge dividend rise but everyone has put their money in already so there isnt crazy rises tonight.

If say dividends doubled and prices doubled tonight. Its great for us but the platform would be back where it was in terms of players looking over valued.

It would be far better for the platform if it took say 18 months for prices to catch up with any dividend rises so there is continuous growth.

Of course if the increase is say 10 percent then the market would do a collective meh and sink again. To at least pre announcement of there being an announcement prices.

• @Vespasian32 said in Straw Poll On Cash Balance:

@Ericali yeh nally one of them holding back his £10k (all on pogba no doubt so don't know why he's waiting). The 5% max payout is just £500 tho.

Personally I'd put it in now. The market still rising pre-announcement. Post announcement, barring a dividend decrease, is going to be very hard to be first on the buzzer.

Thought it was 10% on the first bonus upto £1,000 (max £10k) & 5% on the second bonus upto £1,000 (max £20k) 🤔

• I hope they will put more countries like holland and portugal in the PB mix and increase the amounts this will make it more diverse.

• @Ericali you'd have thought so cos that's what it was last time, but 90% sure this time it's 10% to £1000, 5% to £500

• I've £5k in my bank ready to re deposit. Got a few hundred from sales today in the account. Got about £500 due tomorrow. If any of it goes back in depends on what happens in the next few hours. Exciting or what? Christmas Eve for grown ups.

• @Kill_Kenny said in Straw Poll On Cash Balance:

I hope they will put more countries like holland and portugal in the PB mix and increase the amounts this will make it more diverse.

Will make it worse,

I hope they will put more countries like holland and portugal in the PB mix and increase the amounts this will make it more diverse.

Nah, too much dilution. Maybe with a tiered PB it could work, but there would be a PSG effect on the top teams in those leagues.

The only way I would even consider this is if you had tier 2 leagues which had their own lower PB separate to the top 5 leagues. Something for the future I think but right now we need divs boosting for the current players not diluted across an even bigger pool of players or where players from Ajax become the most expensive just because they play a load of crap every week.

• @Kill_Kenny If Portugal gets involved then Pizzi (don't hold) would treble in price easily.

• they are going to push the market to new heights, not expand to portugal

• I'm all spent up.

• I think we have a general consensus. We're all broke

• Sitting watching the ticker. I won't buy. I won't buy. Maybe I should be proactive... no, I won't buy. Fuck it, Rui Patricio and topping up on Mateta, can't hurt.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.