What will happen with Pogba now?

• Just wandering what people’s views are on Pogba’s price? I’ve seen him rise to £6.25 then drop back to £6.08 in no time at all.

Do we think he will slowly rise now the MB has gone up 50%

• Yes, once he starts playing again (doesn’t really matter whether he plays badly or well), he’ll attract MB again and his MB earning potential will be 50% greater from 1st November than it is now.

• @Bezz82

Nope...

At the end of the day, nothing has really changed. If you were buying Pogba for dividends before... you still will, but if you were put off by his huge price and risk of moving... the chance of winning a few more pennies isn't going to change your mind.

Not to mention, the amount of artificial boost he has received. Like tonight, where he shot up... and then died again, allowing the people that got burnt last month, to get out and more new people to get burnt tonight.

• @Dan-The-Man

Is his price that huge though? There are PB only players on the Index now at nearly £4! So £6 for a MB player who will likely win 2-4 times more in dividends is nothing really.

Plus the MB dividend increase is 50%.

• @ocs123

The difference between a PB player and an MB player is that MB players burn bright but burn fast.

There's been a new media king every year and the old media king often dies.

Think about Rooney too... He's what, a 10th of the price and is about to be playing in England again, coaching too and he's been bought specifically for media purposes by the sponsors. Rooney's so famous, his wife would win MB. So 10 Pogba's gives you 100 Rooney's. Who will win the most MB?

• @Dan-The-Man

Nonsense.

A PB player is more likely to burn bright and fast. Just look at J-Rod or Ramos, who were both the best PB players at one point, but faded badly as soon as their circumstances changed. Change of club, position, formation, tactics, set pieces, injury or suspension can all cause major damage to PB potential.

Whereas the top MB players last for years and years and years, only fading when they approach retirement or leave the major leagues like Rooney and Ibra.

Rooney is 75p, Pogba £6, so please explain how you can get 10:1? 8:1 maybe. Pogba will win far more dividends at 8:1 over a three year hold.

• @Dan-The-Man i agree,the year before Pogba it was Salah and this year it will likely be someone else(probably Neymar imo) but aside from the yearly media kings we also have the consistently reliable ones, Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar and probably Kane. So if its MB your after these to me are all a lot safer than Pogba

• @ocs123

Interesting.

So... other than Pogba and Neymar... (who's arguably both)... who's your media king that sticks around?

Coutinho doing well is he?

Oh and my apologise on the Rooney price misquote... I bought him at 58p and didn't realise he'd grown as fast.

Gotta love this 3 year thing though... in 3 years Pogba will be in toilet on FI. You wanna hold him for that long? He's dropped £2 in the last few months. He's already burst today, costing a bunch of people 20p per future and more when they come to cash out.

• @Dan-The-Man

Clearly Coutinho is not a MB hold. Almost all his MB was focussed around a single month when he left Liverpool.

Pogba has consistently won MB for three years+ now.

If you don’t understand the difference, then you’re probably a bit dim.

• @ocs123

So pray tell oh wise one, who are your other MB kings that have been around for years?

• Same as before on Pogba.

No PB game playing deep, better MB on offer (plus for him 👍) but that gets lost if he moves outside the PL.

So basically same situation.

i) You take a £6 gamble & hope he stays at Manchester United.

ii) You don't - and think you're money can be used better elsewhere.

• @Dan-The-Man

I don’t need to do your research for you. Look it up.

There are four or five players who have won huge amounts of MB over the last 3 years.

• @ocs123

If you're going to come on using words like "Nonesense" and calling people "dim", you should be able to back your words up.

• @Dan-The-Man

I can, the data is available for all to see on free to access websites!

As I say, look it up!

• 19p when he wins star player and media 😻, around 70% of his PB wins included star player.

• @ocs123 said in What will happen with Pogba now?:

@Dan-The-Man

I can, the data is available for all to see on free to access websites!

As I say, look it up!

Look up your imagination?

Yeah... no thanks.

If the data is free and obvious... you should have no issues talking about it should you?

Afterall... worst case scenario... we buy your players and your players price goes up. Did you learn the word dim, by people calling you it?

• @Dan-The-Man

Enjoy your evening.

• I really don’t see why certain members feel the need to constantly be so negative about a player they don’t hold.

There is just no need; those of us that do hold don’t post the opposite.

How about the negative non-holders just give it a rest; once Pogba is fit and playing then let’s see where he fits in with the new structure.

Of course if some numpty hold makes a silly post claiming he’ll hit £7 in the next week feel free to shoot them down, but when no one is telling people to buy buy buy there is no reason to keep telling people to do the opposite.

And finally there is no reason for personal insults to be slung by anyone

• As a lazy trader, I'm happy holding on to him now...MB just got bigger every day. He still wins MB now and then even when doing nothing on the pitch.

Dips are due to football matters- position, form, possible move...all can change for the better in the future.

• @Sav2000

The question in the title was "What will happen to Pogba now"

Followed by... "Do we think he will slowly rise now the MB has gone up 50%"

If the forum worked the way you suggested... everyone in this thread would be saying "YES"... even if it's not true. We don't need echo chambers.