What will happen with Pogba now?

• @Dan-The-Man

In that case, i have nothing else to say on the matter and will leave you with this stark warning as to what happened to Troy Parrot holders after they had been hoodwinked into buying loads of his shares.

0_1571672568974_upload-d0e4cf97-263f-4191-8288-b2bd12e0f189

• @Advinculas-Index I didn't agree with @Dan-The-Man and Henderson (not sure anyone did 🙈😉) but tbh Pulsic will defo come good personally and you can tell Lampard likes him just from his comments. He just needs time and we shouldn't judge to much from bit part games. He has bags of potential and I expect him to come good. Obviously all this is irrelevant if he posts poor PB scores but I'm willing to be patient and so should others. You never know what's round the corner and at £2.06 hes not the worse risk considering hes defo getting media attention.

• @Shippers

You're probably right and ill end up getting a few hundred myself, i was just bored and fancied winding up @Dan-The-Man
    Plus it also provided me with the opportunity to make people aware of the Horse Parrot which will now infiltrate the dreams of anyone reading this thread for the next few nights.

• @Advinculas-Index

The day will come when Henderson futures soars like a majestic eagle and when that day comes, this forum will bear witness to the largest "AH HAAAAAA!" ever seen on a forum. We're talking 72 font type stuff.

Until that day... you're on the list.

• @Dan-The-Man

Ive seen that list

you have to scroll through 1444 pages to get all of the names though

0_1571674647148_upload-8e6dac69-c2a4-4882-8f75-702944894dad

• @Dan-The-Man said in What will happen with Pogba now?:

@Advinculas-Index

The day will come when Henderson futures soars like a majestic eagle and when that day comes, this forum will bear witness to the largest "AH HAAAAAA!" ever seen on a forum. We're talking 72 font type stuff.

Until that day... you're on the list.

0_1571675115566_Screenshot_2019-10-21-17-21-17-1.png

0_1571675127395_Screenshot_2019-10-21-17-23-14-1.png

0_1571675138096_Screenshot_2019-10-21-17-24-24-1.png

There are a thousand more comments like this on Twitter.
    I doubt traders on football index see anything different so all I can wish you is GOOD LUCK Dan!

• @ScouseSte

Is that you plugging your own twitter handle Ste...phen

• @Dan-The-Man
    I seem to recall you pumping Pulisic when he was up at around £2.90....what with you always being right all the time
    i fully expect him to be at least £4 by this time next year

• @Advinculas-Index

I started plugging him when he was around £1.30 mark.... but yeah...

I dropped a bollock on Pulisic.

When I first started talking about him on here, it was the certainty of him rising, leading in to the Premiership season. I called him the safest bet on the market because his transfer had gone through and correctly predicted that he'd drop when the season started. I successfully sold out of him at his peak.

I got that spot on. He rose to the £3 area... and after his first game he dropped 20-30p or so and I got in at the bottom to catch him rising again.

He rose up, and again I got out at his peak... but this time, his drop was much smaller than I expected and he started rising before I got back in. FOMO set in... So I waited for the Sunday sell off and got back in... I think it was @MickTurbo who tagged me to say... get back in.... and I did... but then the real drop happened. Sad times for us holders.

However...

The drop that's happened fits the same profile of just about every major transfer from last season and all of them bottomed out, then rose again and he's already picking up solid MB scores. He's not only a hold for me... I'll be doubling down going forward.

@Advinculas-Index

I started plugging him when he was around £1.30 mark.... but yeah...

I dropped a bollock on Pulisic.

When I first started talking about him on here, it was the certainty of him rising, leading in to the Premiership season. I called him the safest bet on the market because his transfer had gone through and correctly predicted that he'd drop when the season started. I successfully sold out of him at his peak.

I got that spot on. He rose to the £3 area... and after his first game he dropped 20-30p or so and I got in at the bottom to catch him rising again.

He rose up, and again I got out at his peak... but this time, his drop was much smaller than I expected and he started rising before I got back in. FOMO set in... So I waited for the Sunday sell off and got back in... I think it was @MickTurbo who tagged me to say... get back in.... and I did... but then the real drop happened. Sad times for us holders.

However...

The drop that's happened fits the same profile of just about every major transfer from last season and all of them bottomed out, then rose again and he's already picking up solid MB scores. He's not only a hold for me... I'll be doubling down going forward.

Oh that spare room will have too be huuugee!!

• @Sav2000 said in What will happen with Pogba now?:

I really don’t see why certain members feel the need to constantly be so negative about a player they don’t hold.

Because they, erm, like to argue? [edited because you aren't all cunts] 😏

@ScouseSte

Is that you plugging your own twitter handle Ste...phen

No that's not me haha - I only peruse twitter, I don't interact

• @Dan-The-Man

Looks like you made the right call on this one fair play 👍

• @Advinculas-Index

Onwards and upwards!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.