Will pogba benifit?

• I think January he will boom.

• When he moves? 🤔

• @NewUser411609 nothing that happened today directly affects Pogba. He would of need multiple MB places to be paid daily for that and as for his PB chances he needs to be in a better more dominant team for that

• Why is that? Please tell me why? I hold 509 and am looking for inspiration

• The fecking albatross has gone down. Now the market hopes he moves to ever recover. I expect there was a lot in the sales queue when he was hitting 20p Gain. All gone now. A long wait to get your money back if you paid £6.50 plus.

• @Black-wolf said in Will pogba benifit?:

@NewUser411609 nothing that happened today directly affects Pogba. He would of need multiple MB places to be paid daily for that and as for his PB chances he needs to be in a better more dominant team for that

Wow, what a stupid post.

If nothing that happened today directly affects Pogba, then nothing that happened today directly affects any player on the Index!

Oh yes, dividends have increased by 50%, so any player that wins dividends will deliver a better return than before!

I remember there was a muppet on here in February or March time who kept going on and on about how bad Neymar had become - always injured and hadn’t won MB since November 2018 - he said. Apparently the media had lost interest. Then Neymar absolutely smashed it over the Summer and won more dividends than most PB players will deliver over an entire 3-year hold.

The same will happen to Pogba over the coming months. Media hype goes in cycles.

• 2 Pogba threads...copy n pasted my comment from tother.

'As a lazy trader, I'm happy holding on to him now...MB just got bigger every day. He still wins MB now and then even when doing nothing on the pitch.

Dips are due to football matters- position, form, possible move...all can change for the better in the future.'

• @ocs123 umm ok. Id argue that Pogba has PB currently built into that price also though and he will do well to recreate those scores he put in last season when ole took over. He’s currently an MB hold only and there are less treble media days than ever before and an awful lot more competition

• Joy, another Pogba thread. The fact that 7 threads are created Weekly on Pogba.... Blah blah oh what's the point, just buy Pog and hold and you will make money at least until January. Even more after the latest boost in divs.