This bit

• Great for goalscorers imo, if your getting 20 in a season it should be rewarded not just high passing players who suit the matrix. Number 9’s have more value now imo.

0_1571421301064_0CD7FD09-6733-4B29-A0CF-89515BE6B44A.jpeg

• @Tom77 I read that more as being based on total PB scores over a specified period, but you may be right. Amount of goals/assists/ clean sheets?

• @Metropolis I read it the same as you ti be honest but whichever way is correct itll be interesting to see more detail brought out

• @Metropolis said in This bit:

@Tom77 I read that more as being based on toral PB scores, but you may be right. Amount of goals/assists/ clean sheets?

It’s just what I think but it makes sense and yes clean sheets also.

• @MickTurbo said in This bit:

@Metropolis I read it the same as you ti be honest but whichever way is correct itll be interesting to see more detail brought out

That's how I took it as well, maybe a cumulative pb score across a certain period etc, that would reward the likes of Verratti who consistently scores very well but rarely wins. Who knows though, I'm interested to find out.

• It would be cool if it was something like who scored ratings when they have team of the week.
    Whatever it adds some more meat to the product.

• Yeah my initial thought on this was it rewards the consistent PB players so even if they get pipped by a freak performance by some 25p player they still have a better chance to return dividends over a number of fixtures.

Whatever it results in it sounds like a great move to encourage long term holds

• I feel they just need to Pay out 2 or 3 places for each position this would benefit the most consistent players and add more value to the whole market oh well it’s not the worst increase and leaves plenty of room to manoeuvre in the future which will be needed and probably by the end of the season

• It's always been the case with players like vardy who could get a hatrick or a brace and not get anywhere near pb.
    A true performance reward would end that.

• PB is FI's USP so I'd hope it was something about cumulative PB scores, rather than a certain number of goals or similar, as you could get that sort of bet at a traditional bookie.

• @Tom77 said in This bit:

It would be cool if it was something like who scored ratings when they have team of the week.
    Whatever it adds some more meat to the product.

I don't think you can bring other scoring systems into it, it would get too messy if they used their own OPTA stats, which they've decided how to score, and then a random third party website as well.